Thursday, April 6, 2017

“contend for the faith”

Without going into much detail, I had surgery done on my left shoulder last Wednesday. 
 
  The two girls in the picture are my sisters who still watch over me. Anytime I am sick or at the doctors, they come running to my house and smother me with love. I will always be their kid brother, no matter how old we are. Both are in the medical field and with them plus Colleen by my side, I will be fine. 
 
 I posted this picture so you can see I grew up with a caring family, not the rumor of being born by wolves in a cave and raised by coyotes without a heart.
 
 
The reason for the surgery, was last June I preached at a sodomite nightclub around midnight in Salt Lake City by myself and things exploded in front of that club. I was attacked several times and what kept me from being tossed on the street and dragged off, beside God sending angels. 
 
 There was a taxi parked next to the curb and my back was pressed against that vehicle and I could not move. During this scuffle I somehow injured my shoulder moving bodies away.
 
Salt Lake police came and knew me from preaching outside the Temple and a number of sodomites told the police that I was not at fault. 
 
 I was attacked and during the attack against me, the effeminate sodomites fought the aggressive sodomites to keep from beating me. 
 
  Now for all my ‘fault finders and heresy hunters’ that say this was a judgment of God, I say that after that brawl which was very physical. If I walked away with ‘just’ a shoulder injury, I praise the Lord for that, because it could have been much worst.
 
 
 
Surgery went well and the pain in that shoulder was relieved. My arm was in a sling that day and the following day and on Friday I left for a preach trip to Phoenix. I do not need to use both my arms to preach, so it’s off to the battlefield I go. 
 
 I trust God will continue to heal when I’m still on the playing field.
 
 
 
Now about the Fathers business, as it was a sodomite event that busted my shoulder and it was a sodomite event that I preached after my surgery. 
  God is good.
 
THE MOSQUE:
 
“Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints”
Jude 1:3
 
We arrived in Phoenix on Friday and preached outside a local Mosque as it erupted within minutes as we exposed Islam as evil and that Mosque as a den of thieves.
 
We publicly pointed out the bloodshed of their religion and how can anyone call someone a prophet who married a 6-7 year old girl?
 
What other religion tells their followers to kill an infidel and get 72 virgins for your reward? 
 
  These people are drunken with Zamzam water from their Zamzam well
 
 
 
We speak to their face what many write with their keyboard, we do represent many in our Country.
 
If one day the United States will make a law against speaking against another man’s religion, like the UK, France, Spain, Norway, Canada and such have, at least I worked while it was light to do so.
 
They will try and reason that Islam believes in Jesus, however they reject Him as the son of God.
 
“That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him”
John 5:23
 
 
Here is a short video at the Mosque

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtrlA_8_rUE&feature=youtu.be
 
 
 
GAME DAY:
 
The same weekend as the pride parade, was the ‘Final Four’ championship in Glendale, Arizona. So Saturday we spent the day outside the University of Phoenix Stadium reminding people of ball worship.
 
I worked with the local police as they remembered us from the Super Bowl 2 years ago and kept watch on us.
 
 
 
The crowd going into the game was easy, because they have a $300.00 ticket in their hand and did not have time to argue about God. 
 
 Never the less they were sermonized, warned and encouraged to know the God of the Bible.
 

 
 
We stood outside the game reminding the crowd that just like in basketball, there are rules, disobey those rules and you can be removed from the game. 
 
 As with God, He has rules and if they do not obey those instructions, He will abort them from His heaven. We stayed to preach after the game too. 
 
 It was dark and half the crowd is drunk and angry, because their team lost, so things can get physical because they take the loss out on us.
 
 
Working with the local police, they kept watch over us and we had much liberty. 
 
 
 
 
The only team that were unruly, were the team from Oregon, which is a very liberal state and they were still upset because Hilary lost and now there team was eliminated. 
 
 The last thing they wanted to see and hear is a street preacher.
 
 
 
WE PARADE GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT:
 
Sunday was the yearly sodomite parade in Phoenix, this year marked the 37th annual parade and how many of those men have died since then. 
 
 They have been warned for 20 years from us personally in that city and their HIV/AIDS blood is on them as per Ezek 3&33
 
Before the parade we got the banners ready in the formation needed.
 
 
Hooked up the sound system and tested the speakers, testing 1….2…..REPENT!!!
 
 
Worked out any last details with Phoenix police
 
 
Then had our Matthew 10 meeting before we started so we were all on the same page and everyone had a responsibility.
 
 
Then up the banners go and the preaching is started, with that preaching, the crowd gathers.
 
Need a crowd, lift up Jesus in voice and with signs as per John 12:32
 
“And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me”
 
 
 
Once the preaching started the outdoor congregation came, no worship service, no suite and tie, no pews, no collection and no tickling the ears.
 
 
 
And what a congregation we had. Jesus did say to ‘Go into all the world and preach to every creature’ and no doubt there were many creatures in our outdoor assembly.
 
 
 
Of course ‘Target’ made a showing to support the pro tranny bathroom
 
 
 
We had a great line-up of preachers who did not hold back from giving the TRUTH
 
“My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth”
1 John 3:18
 
 
 
“O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people”
Psalm 105:1
 
 
 
Of course the news media gave us a little coverage, but that's what happens when the world considers you a HATER!!
 
 
 
 "The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil"
John 7:7
 
 
 
Here street preacher Adrian who preached in Spanish and later he was interviewed with a local Spanish TV station. ABC TV15 NEWS https://www.facebook.com/ABC15/videos/10154644466231359/?pnref=story
 
Local news paper “…The parade also attracted a group of protesters from Official Street Preachers, who protested the parade from behind police barricades using Public Address speakers….” http://downtowndevil.com/2017/04/02/85390/slideshow-phoenix-pride-parade/
 
 
 
Is it any wonder why God calls sodomites ‘dogs’ as per Deuteronomy 23:17-18
 
 
 
“Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision”
Philippians 3
 
 
What say you, conviction or quenching the Spirit of God, you decide?
 
 
 
This young couple were saddened and could not believe what I was preaching. That day we constantly reminded them of the gay community having a high rate of being depressed and even suicidal.
 
We were told by many that ‘we were the reason for them committing suicide’ and ‘we are to blame and shame on us.’
 
IF we had so much influence on them, why have they not repented from sodomy?
 
Nothing has changed much since the garden when Adam told God ‘It was the woman and YOU God gave me the woman’ and Eve said ‘It was the serpent and YOU God put that tree and serpent here.’
 
The blame game continues as today, we Christians are to blame for that high suicide rate within the gay community.
 
 
 
The Bible gives a perfect reason someone is depressed and disheartened:
 
“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee”
Isaiah 26:3
 
We preached at the yearly sodomite parade and because it is a homosexual event we do not ask the crowd ‘have you ever lied….what does that make you….’ We deal with the subject of the event and address that sin.
 
With the gay agenda raising, we are training our youth to combat that sin in their generation
 
 
 
And of course sinners were yelling that we were brainwashing those children but say nothing to those who had children watching the parade. 
 
  “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it”
Proverbs 22:6
 
That verse can be taken in raising up your child in the Lord or raising them without the fear of the Lord and the standard of God.
 
 
Thank you for your prayers as God honored them and continue to pray for us as this weekend we will be at the Long Beach Grand Prix. 
 
 
“We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions”
Psalm 20:5