Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Not Guilty

This week I heard the words from a judge in Santa Monica say ‘Case dismissed, you are free to leave the court.’ I will not go into detail but my case was terminated and prayers were answered BIG TIME!!
 
It took me over 2 hours just to get to the court house in Santa Monica, thanks to LA traffic and I was late.
 
I walked into the court room late, I met my attorney who had already checked in. We sat outside the court room and talked more details and sat for the judge to hear our case.
 
Within minutes those 9 words came from the seat ‘Case dismissed, you are free to leave the court’
 
 
We walked out rejoicing and prayed outside the court house, this was all God and He is good.
 
I have been arrested and cited more times than I can remember and have never been charged with what I was arrested for, what a testimony for the Lord.
 
These charges get dropped by the DA or argued in court and released of charges on the spot.
 
Thanks to the many lawyers and law firms who have volunteered to fight for my right.
 
If you ever go to court, here is a tip from your Uncle Ruben: Do NOT wear your ‘I hate cops’ shirt and ‘God Bless Black Lives Matter’ buttons, please cover up all your ‘all Judges are the anti-Christ’ tattoos. Never wear shorts or sunglasses, no selfies and lastly for all you conspiracy nuts, leave the aluminum foil hats at the door……AND……get people to pray for you, prayer works.


That day those prayers spoke volumes.

With all my arrests and many false charges against me, I count it worthy to sit in a cell for my faith.
 
I love my country and am thankful I live in America, even if I get detained, arrested or cited for proclaiming Jesus in the streets of America.
 
 
We do not live a police state and we still have much liberties in this country.
 
I am grateful for allowing me a chance to defend myself with legal counsel for my faith in court.
 
Are these two words ‘Not Guilty’ you will hear on Judgment Day and will our Lord Jesus defend you having your sin under the BLOOD
 
 
 
Keep us in your prayers as this weekend we will be going to Phoenix and contend for the standard of God.
 
 That city will host their yearly sodomite parade and this is the first parade of the year out West. 
 
 
It is not in June like the rest of the cities for a reason. The temperature in Phoenix around June would be well over 110 degree mark and those sodomites would implode walking down the street with a rainbow flag.
 
We will arrive in Phoenix before noon and meet with everyone and our first stop is the city Mosque, later that day a campus and downtown as it just happens to be where the NCAA March Madness championship games are held.
 
 
 
We will be busy all weekend, into the night and on Sunday preach, warn and reprove that ‘pride parade.’
 
The local police has contacted me and we have been working out all the details with them as they will follow us around Phoenix and keep the peace.
 
We are thankful to the PPD for being the thin blue line.
 
I only post this to say, we are the ‘boots on the ground’ and could use ‘air support’ from you, as prayers are requested for this entire weekend.
 
A number of us will be driving, so prayer for travel mercies will also be asked.
 
 
This is the same weekend as the Mormon Conference in Salt Lake City, but I will not be there, however it will be cover with banners around the Temple.
 
 Please pray for them as well, as it can be vexing preaching to religious people.
 
 
How often do you hear
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge”
….but….have you ever read WHY….well, just finish the verse.
 
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children”
Hosea 4:6
 
I have been preaching this message since the 1980’s as in America, every is saved, everyone knows God and everyone believes Jesus rose from the dead. 
 
 I have warned my generation do not outgrow the Bible, do not spend time reading books about the Bible, in fact do not just read the Bible but STUDY THE BIBLE and for heaven’s sake OBEY IT. 
 
  I endorse the King James Version and no NIV, NAS or ISV reader was harmed during this disclaimer.
 
 
"Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people"
1Chronicles 16:8
 
I am soooo thankful for my salvation that I cannot keep that good news to myself, I must proclaim it everywhere. How about YOU?
 
" O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people"
Psalm 105:1
 
 
 
Montana
 
 
 
Its official, we have a date for our SOAPA Montana, come join us July 21-23 2017
 
The theme this year is being ‘Radical’ as thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this.
 
 
Join us with a host of speakers, get tools to evangelize and if you are not inspired and moved to proclaim the Word of God in public after this meeting, get BORN AGAIN!
 
 
Web site coming with more details, so start marking your calendar to join us in God's country known as Montana and one night during the conference we will have a book burning. So bring anything you know you need to eliminate from your house that will hinder your walk with God.