Friday, November 25, 2016

THANKFUL to serve God

A picture is worth 1000
and one words
 
Just finished preaching and now being walked to my vehicle as the city breathes a sigh of relief.
 
Like many of you, when I visit a city the police department knows there will be problems on those streets because we will be promoting a holy standard to unholy people.
 
So not only will extra officers be assigned but bomb sniffing dogs will be needed. These dogs will walk through the crowds around us because those people standing around to hear what is being said will hate it so much, some might consider bombing the city for their god. Just to shut us down. 
 
  Christianity is not just a Sunday thing for an hour
 
 
LAST SUNDAY:
 
One of the perks of living in the city of the Angels is we get all the Hollywood events, as we have been preaching at these golden calf awards since the 1980’s. 
 
 
Sunday was the yearly ‘American Music Awards’ in downtown Los Angeles where everyone who anyone in the music industry was there and we had a message for them as we stood out in the rain.
 
“It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools”
Ecclesiastes 7:5
 
 
No doubt these ‘stars’ have seen our banners and heard a message from God for decades outside the sacred red carpet. We reminded the music world IF they love songs, read the book of Psalms After the award show started, we walked across the street and preached at a Lakers game.
 
IT WAS A TWOFER
 
Every big city will have a sporting event, convention center, concerts, religious buildings, book signing, marches and rallies to preach, besides a public sidewalk.
 
“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine”
2 Timothy 4:2
 
 
 
 
 
CHARGE!!!
 
Consider us in your prayers as we will charge many fronts with the WORD OF GOD. These are just a few out of state/out of country events I will be going and yoking up with others as we take the world for Jesus.  Much to do as we end this year and birth the New Year.
 
Leaving for Belize to blitz that small country with signs and banners Dec 3-Dec 12
 
SOAPA Convention Las Vegas Dec 29-31 Arrival Jan 28 depart Jan 2 2017
 
Friday Jan 20 Washington DC Inauguration Day 2017 Arrive Jan 17 depart Jan 23
 
Super Bowl Sunday, February 5 Houston, Texas Arrive Feb 2 depart Feb 6
 
Mardi Gras Tuesday, February 28 New Orleans Arrive Feb 23 depart March 1
 
I will soon be getting my tickets for DC (Baltimore), Houston and New Orleans IF interested contact me so we can get arrival times close and the same airport. That makes it easy for pick up.
 
 
I know a number of people will say ‘I want to go’ but I will ONLY count those who bought a ticket or will be driving. There will be limited space for bedding at these events and they will be given to those coming for most of the days per event. 
 
 I cannot hold a bed for someone coming for just two days, if someone is coming for the entire event. IF driving, contact me as we may need a couple vehicles for transportation to the airport.
 
DO not book flight unless you have confirmed dates needed, we cannot make 5 trips to the airport for pick up. DO understand these events like Inauguration will well over a million coming so flights and prices will be high. Same with Super Bowl and Mardi Gras.
 
 
Anyone wishing to donate and invest in our public work you can sent a check to
Christian Brothers
P.O. Box 1233
Norwalk CA 90650
 
 Or on my website and you will find a ‘donate’ icon for PayPal
 
 
 
  I hope that everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving.
 
 
I believe it is great that we as a family or nation put at least one day aside to be THANKFUL to God and what He has given us.
 
Here is a picture of Colleen and I standing next to the Mayflower replica in Plymouth, Massachusetts where one can find much God in our history, including the ‘Mayflower Compact’ who called themselves ‘Saints’ not sinners.
 
 
 
Why am I personally THANKFUL? As a minority member I am Thankful to the ‘white European Christian male’ whom God used to birth this once godly and powerful nation (with still potential) and it is because of them that we Americans celebrate today.
 
THAT should be proclaimed throughout all the land. Not a football game, not a 40% off sale at the mall, not a Twilight Zone marathon but a date to be THANKFUL to God.
 
Allow me to try and uplift my ‘white European Christian male’ who is liken to a prodigal son. He is embarrassed of his rich inheritance and now enjoys rolling in the mud with the pigs.
 
To you I say ARISE ‘white European Christian male’ Lazarus, RISE up with your face lifted as you were used by God. Who cares if you took the East coast from native Indians, they were fighting and killing each other and no one wants to say that, besides they stole that land from God.
 
They were not utilizing that land well and those pagans believed in the corn god, the rain gods and after a few puffs of their peyote, they have more gods than Mormons do.
 
Unlike the ‘white European Christian male’ as you were used as an instrument of peace to birth a nation. I commend you for that, I say ARISE ‘white European Christian male’ Lazarus, RISE up with your face lifted. You have traveled and fought and risked your lives to travel North, South and West as we now live very rich compared to most of the world.
 
 All because of your bloodshed and vision. We should all be Thankful for you this day and you should not hang your head in shame. I say ARISE ‘white European Christian male’ Lazarus, RISE up with your face lifted.
 
I personally being of Mexican descent am very Thankful to the ‘white European Christian male’ for giving me the gospel, complete with a Bible for my salvation and an education to read it.
 
I am Thankful for having a business, buying a house and keeping peace by law and order. I am thankful to you, because you gave me the right to vote, own a gun (or guns) and of course I exercise my Free Speech, I have Religious Freedom and Freedom to assemble and I am grateful.
 
We should be Thankful for the ‘white European Christian male’ who gives us the choice of schools to learn, places of worship, transportation, not to mention built hospitals, court systems and jails for the law breaker. And for this I am Thankful, I say ARISE ‘white European Christian male’ Lazarus, RISE up with your face lifted.
 
Please keep your comments that the Pilgrims were not Christians and this was never a Christian nation as you should be Thankful that William Bradford had vision and faith in God and we are the fruit of that vision. Don’t be an ingrate, be Thankful and if you don’t have a family or Church to be with today, there just might be a reason….and that reason just may be YOU and your Eeyore attitude.
 
I am Thankful for my family and we are so appreciative to the ‘white European Christian male’ for making us a citizen in your beloved country and for that we served in the military to protect that freedom.
 
I am gratified for having Godly parents who raised us in the fear of the Lord and they will be sorely missed. Had it not been for the ‘white European Christian male’ I would be drunk today from Tequila in the desert, with my mouth burning from hot peppers, lying next to a cactus with a large sombrero, praying to the virgin Mary, around a life of lawlessness.
 
IF you despise or loathe this country for any reason, I do trust that you do NOT take the day off with pay. I do trust that you with a good conscience return that money to your employer or go to work for that wage. If the place of business is closed, pick up trash or pull weeds for 8 hours but DO NOT pocket that money and despise the country that people are willing to die to get here.