Monday, December 7, 2015

Continue to pray for us

“O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me”
Psalm 30:2
 
We wish to THANK YOU saints for your continued prayers as Colleen is now doing very well. 
 
 After spending over 6 weeks in bed and most of those days in CCU and ICU she is currently in the rehab section of the hospital, where she is doing 2-2/2 hours of physical therapy daily. 
 
 She can now go from bed to chair and chair to bed. She can sit up and stand for a short time, we have family there during this time to help coach her. 
 
  Last night ‘Rosie’ (our 125 pound hybrid wolf dog) and I visited her, as this large hospital is animal friendly. She was asking questions as to what happened as much of that time she cannot remember. 
 
 As I stated on the last update, her MRSA virus is gone, all culture tests are negative and her bleeding ulcer closed with her blood count getting normal again. She is regaining strength and I will bring her ‘fish tacos’ tomorrow before her physical therapy. Her request.
 
We do THANK YOU for your many (daily) prayers, cards and letters sent and those who supported us during this time with checks and cash. 
 
 Please continue your heavenly petitions as there is a good chance she could be home in a few weeks.
 
This past weekend we had communion together again at the hospital, giving thanks to our God who heard our prayers and those doctors and nurses which were used. 
 
 We have tasted of 2Kings 2:5
“I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee.” 
 
  We are thankful we trust in a LIVING GOD as last night Colleen said that she would like to go back to the two previous hospitals and thank a few people as she is a walking miracle.
 
Her room has a certain wall with cards and letters and IF you wish to send a ‘get well’ card please do send to P.O. Box 1233 Norwalk CA. 90650.
 
 
“The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness”
Psalm 41:3
 
 
I AM.....
 
 
I am a radical American.
I could be deemed a religious extremist
. …..and…..
I wonder IF I am on the Governments ‘watch list?’
 
 
LIGHT vs DARKNESS
 
Open air preaching can reveal demons publicly and sometimes those manifestations are very obvious, I have had many call me by name and try to curse me with death.
Do demons know you?
 
“And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?”
Acts 19:15
 
 
WORDS DO MEAN THINGS
 
 
Remember when God created the world He SPOKE things into being.
 
Words do matter.
 
  May our Father use you to be as precise with your words into the hearts of a sinner as a sniper would be when he pulls that trigger and removes his target with one shot
 
 
Sometimes our preaching is liken to what I call the ‘shot-gun- effect’ as it hits everyone within hearing range but we must also shift gears and be as accurate as a sniper with our words.
 
  “The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth”
Ecclesiastes 12:10
 
 
QUESTION?
 
WHAT IF you could be arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?
 
 
The picture taken was in the late 80’s as I was arrested for preaching against a sodomite parade in Santa Ana California. 
 
 The park turned into a riot from our preaching and police were called from several cities to help stop the large disturbance. 
 
 The chief of police was helicoptered in, as police in riot gear tried to control the park.
 
The police thought if they arrested a few Christians that would stop the public rampage. So I was arrested, our cameraman was arrested and our security man was also arrested and the sodomites wanted more.
 
Was the arrest worth it?
 
Well the city of Santa Ana has not had a sodomite parade since. Those were the days we had no free speech attorneys or law firms to aide us. 
 
 We were young and willing to go to jail for our faith and argue our case in court, now we are older and still willing.
 
“And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear”
Philippians 1:14
 
Again I ask, IF you could be arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough
evidence to convict you?
 
 
PREACHERS GIVING SINNERS THE FINGERS:
 
It’s been said when ‘you point a finger at someone, that you will have at least three fingers pointing back at you’
 
Well that may be true, however I have had a tendency when I preach to point at someone or a group of people, I do so with all five fingers pointing at them as I make my point.  Or as the verse below reads; 'SHAKE THE HAND'
 
  “Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles”
Isaiah 13:2