Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Join us

RETURN TO THE ‘BIG SKY COUNTRY’
 
Interested in open air preaching, street preaching, campus preaching, event preaching? Well make plans and join us for SOPA Montana 2015. 
 
  Last year the theme was ‘God and Country and this year’s theme is ‘NOT ASHAMED.’
 
Get edified, get tooled, get trained and enjoy the fellowship with likeminded saints that are willing to confess Jesus publicly. 
 
  Are you, will you join us for another Montana Conference?
 
 
JOIN ME
 
On Facebook Ruben Israel Los Angeles
 
 
WHY BE NORMAL?
 
As you may know, I march to a beat of a different drum and with reason.
 
How common is it today for Christians to read or see something ungodly and say or write “Come Lord Jesus come” I know in some camps that is spiritual and the right thing to say. BUT NOT ME, my cry is “DELAY Lord Jesus, suspend you’re coming”
 
I say there is much work to be done and just because I am saved, He should now come?
 
 How selfish is that. Glad He did not return 30 years ago or many of YOU would be in eternal trouble.
 
FACT: The longer we wait the more people may be saved, is that not worth an ungodly story or four? I post a lot of negative stories and many almost demand that ‘Jesus Come’ after reading said stories or seeing certain pictures but you will NEVER hear or read those words in concert from me in that context.
 
Maybe because I have seen humanity in a much depraved and ruthless shape than many of you have, yet I still have hope.
 
Yes, as negative and hellfire as my message has been outdoors for 35 years, I still have hope mankind will repent. They still have a pulse, there is hope.
 
LORD, delay, Lord we are not ready.
Thank You for not coming on our timing.
 
 
Do not misunderstand, I do look forward to His coming, just not today. Why be normal, I’m not? Hope this will modify your keyboard and what comes out of that mouth regarding Jesus coming.
 
 
WRONG!!
 
 
 
IF I only had a nickel for every time someone said to me; “But Brother Ruben don’t you know no one listens when you preach the way you do.” Well, I am in good company.
 
“I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle”
Jeremiah 8:6
 
Even God gets a deaf ear from sinners as per Psalm 14:2 “The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God”
 
 
 
Our motive should be want God wants said not will get the most positive reaction. For clarification, watch the link below
 
 
 
COUNT THE COST:
 
 
Here is a clip at a nude bar we preached at in Tampa where the owner comes out with a water hose to drown us out, good thing I was already baptized.
 
Count the cost if you wish to preach with us as sinners will try and quench that fire in you.