Sunday, September 21, 2014

End of summer, but God HEATS up

Being a street preacher does not mean you just stand on a street corner and preach to pigeons and cars driving by. The concept is to go to where people are, the modern day market place or the main gates as per Proverbs 1:22-23
 
“Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words”
 
 
 
“Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors”
 
Proverbs 8:1-3
 
 
 
And that is and artery to promote what God says. For example this week Katy Perry is having two concerts in Orange county and Los Angeles.
 
One can find a record on concerts in your city listed on your Sunday newspaper. Not only can you find concerts, but book signing, conventions, political rallies and religious news, all in one Sunday paper.
 
 
 
When I view a newspaper, it is not to see what happened yesterday but what I can do tomorrow.
 
 
 
The Kate Perry concert is a sad commentary on the American family as 60% of those attending were mothers taking their young daughters who were dressed like little whores, 38% were lesbians or effeminate males. 
 
 And were they offended in my ‘Homo Sex Is Sin’ banner, some even told me that I ‘should ashamed because there was children present’ 
 
 
  Did you know that Katy had parents who were ministers?
 
 
She is the daughter of Keith and Mary Hudson, evangelists who still travel around the nation speaking openly about their faith, Perry told Rolling Stone magazine in 2010 that God “is very much still a part of” her life.
 
That was then and this is now and to say she is backslidden would be an understatement, as she is now straying even further away from that upbringing.
 
 
  The picture below is Perry kissing Miley Cyrus but she says she is not a sodomite. Yet has a song ‘Ur so Gay’ and ‘I kissed a girl’
 
 
 
She had an interview and was asked about her religious beliefs, to which she said.
"I don't believe in a heaven or a hell or an old man sitting on a throne. I believe in a higher power bigger than me because that keeps me accountable. Accountability is rare to find, especially with people like myself, because nobody wants to tell you something you don't want to hear. I actually don't trust people who start to turn on me because they get scared of telling me the truth. I'm not Buddhist, I'm not Hindu, I'm not Christian, but I still feel like I have a deep connection with God. I pray all the time—for self-control, for humility. There's a lot of gratitude in it. Just saying 'thank you' sometimes is better than asking for things. It really doesn't matter what you are so long as you're a good person.”
 
 
Christianity was everywhere at her concerts, signs, banners and people passing out tracts, so at the end of the night, those unwanted ears heard and saw the Word of God.
 
 
 
 
DEARBORN:
 
 
 
Our case in Dearborn was expected to lose, because it is in Dearborn and we will always be the visiting team in Islam land. Not to mention those judges do not wish to get their homes or offices bombed. 
 
  The Dearborn court is right next to the Dearborn police department and I must say for a small city, that police department has plenty of armor units, bomb vehicles and other military looking wagons.
 
 
This was the same court that gave an angry Muslim probation after he tried to run nine of us over with his SUV in front of the Dearborn Mosque. It was not our word against the driver, he did it right in front of two police vehicles who filmed it with their dash-cam. He was going to be charged with nine counts of attempted murder but was given probation and walked. Justice, not much in Dearborn if you are the visiting team.
 
 
So our case was taken to Detroit and we lost there too, 2-1. Now the case is now going to the Circuit Court and if that court fails, our attorney says this has Supreme Court written all over it as they love to argue free speech. 
 
 It appears the Circuit Court will hear our case and we will be given a date sometime before the end of the year. Keep this case in prayer as I have been told that Islam is watching this case closely and it appears members of CAIR were in the courtroom. 
 
 
 We are very thankful for the many free speech lawyers who are fighting for our rights in court, to keep us safe on that public sidewalk. To read the article, clink the link below: Court OKs dismissal of case tied to Dearborn Arab festival
 
 
 
 
 
 
With school back in full swing.
 
 
College campuses across America are being bombarded with open air preachers from coast to coast. And as you know, we are to blame for ‘turning people away’ but will these same students rebuke their professors for doing the same? 
 
  How many Christians start as a freshman and graduate as an atheist. Those professors have done much more damage in one class that any open air preacher will do in years. 
 
 Yet we get the blame, understand that we are there to mop up the mess that is getting taught. As most students are concerned with getting a grade and compromising, rather than TRUTH.
 
 
 
 
 
As you know the book of Acts does NOT have an ending
 
 
Those very ‘acts’ should be going on today in the same manner as the book of Acts.
 
Preaching Jesus is NOT a ministry or a gift, we are commanded to do such. In fact, it is our duty.
 
Most Churches have children ministries, worship ministries, single ministries, feeding homeless ministries, prayer ministries, deliverance ministries, healing ministries, puppet ministries, jail and prison ministries but not much on confessing or professing Jesus in public. Which is NOT a ministry but a commandment.
 
“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven”
Matthew 10:32-33
 
 
Note, the word ‘whosoever’ and with that, have you shared Jesus with someone today?
 
 
 
 
Always good to have a Brother watch your back
 
 
Often times the streets and places we go, it is good to have a brother watch your back. As we have the potential to get into a violent theater and I do enjoy plowing those fields with men who are sober men doing their job and working together. 
 
  The reason why we have so much in-house fighting in the body of Christ, is due to the fact many have never risked their lives for their brothers. 
 
 Lay down their lives, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
 
 Show me someone who is always debating or arguing on facebook, youtube and chatrooms and I will show you someone who does not spend much time on the street/campus/open air. 
 
  “A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother”
Proverbs 18:24
 
 
 
 
 
“Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts”
Psalm 139:23
 
What many people DO NOT know, is that besides God, I am my biggest critic. 
 
 I judge myself and my motive harder than most will ever know in my prayer closet. Which is why I do what I do and say what I say with good conscience. 
 
 False accusations, slander, lies, gossip, labeled a cult and heretic has not affected my 34 years of public service and the day I am concerned what others think. Is the day I hang up my megaphone.
 
 
“But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”
1 Corinthians 2:15