Sunday, July 20, 2014

SIN DIEgo

We are told our message is too negative.
 
Repentance will always be negative to a sinner.
 
The 10 Commandments have a number of ‘Thou shalt Not’s’ in them and most men in the Bible were persecuted, beaten, jailed and put to death because that message was considered destructive to the ears in their theater.
 
“To whom shall I speak and give warning That they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed And they cannot listen. Behold, the word of the LORD has become a reproach to them; They have no delight in it”
Jeremiah 6:10
 
This past Saturday was the yearly sodomite parade in SIN DIEgo and this year was the 40th year they have pranced publicly in the streets and this year the crowds were 400,000 strong.
 
I think it is safe to say a large portion of that crowd 40 years ago are now dead from a disease. 
 
 As there is nothing glamorous about that lifestyle, that is filled with disease, medication, depression, drugs, alcohol and suicide. They need a parade to try and convince each other, they are normal.
 
But when they passed by us, we tried to tell them the truth of what God thinks of that particular sin and for that we were hateful. 
 
  “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death”
Proverbs 14:12
 
In Romans chapter One, the Apostle Paul writes regarding this sin;
“Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts….to dishonour their own bodies between themselves…..Who changed the truth of God into a lie…For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature…..And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another….men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet….God gave them over to a reprobate mind….Being filled with all unrighteousness…fornication…wickedness… covetousness…..maliciousness….full of envy…..murder….debate…..deceit….Backbiters….haters of God….proud, boasters…..inventors of evil things….Without understanding…..without natural affection…..unmerciful….Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death…”
 
Paul sounds very negative in that text, no?
 
 
 
I am always asked about this banner and what does it mean?
 
How can homo sex be a threat to national security?
 
My response is “Well…..I am not qualified to answer that question, HOWEVER IF you find the mayor of Sodom or the mayor of Gomorrah…THEY would be qualified to answer that question”
 
No doubt this sin will bring a Judgment
on a city or nation.
 
Our location with San Diego is right next to a fire station and that was given years ago, in case a riot happened, we would be placed inside the brick station for our protection. Brother Roger used that backdrop as an example that we were there as firemen as their house was on fire.
 
“Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire”
Deuteronomy 4:36
 
 
 
 
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it”
 
When we think of that Proverbs verse, we train our children in the fear of the Lord and if they depart, they will repent and return as per the verses. However there is a negative side, IF that child is trained in the way of sin and perversion, that child will also not depart.
 
 
The Police chief was of course was in the parade
 
 
She of course was getting cheered and the city enforced a new law against our signs. We were not allowed to use any wood, metal or aluminum poles, just PVC. I only had four sets of PVC poles, so we only flew 4 banners.
 
We had uniform officers and undercover officers around us all day as well as sodomite security, to keep the crowds around us moving. 
 
 We stood behind two police vehicles and two sets of metal barricades, for our protection. One angry sodomite was responded to my preaching by throwing a klondike bar at me. He was grabbed and detained, I was asked if I wanted to press charges on him. I said ‘No’ therefore he was given a citation and not arrested.
 
With four banners flying high, the parade had plenty of street preaching and it is that preaching that will provoke a manifestation as per 1 Corinthians 1:18; “For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God”
 
Now as you know San Diego is a military city with both Marines and Navy bases, so active sodomite military were able to walk in the parade with their uniforms on. They were rebuked and told to be unworthy to wear that uniform and carry the flag. 
 
 
 
George Washington would not allow cussing in his military, lest it angry God and IF he saw what we saw on Saturday with military publicly proclaiming their sin, he would be rolling over in his grave.
 
Something tells me there will soon be ‘gay pride parades’ on aircraft carriers soon and males raping males soon.
 
 
And people say no one listens to us.
 
This is a picture from those who stood in front of us at the sodomite parade in Chicago, apologizing for our signs and our message.
 
I sharply rebuked them saying “I do not apologize for my God. I am not. I am not remorseful of what my God did to Sodom. I am not regretful that my God destroyed the entire world with water and I am not sorry my God created hellfire”
 
We also had a number of people in San Diego hugging for Jesus or saying ‘how unloving we were’ and how Paul was a secret homosexual. Sinners will do anything to justify their sin. 
 
 
 
  God is looking and roaming but who is responding?
 
 
“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none”
Ezekiel 22:30
 
This parade was on a Saturday, unlike most which parade on Sundays when every believe is busy in Church. But where are the Churches in San Diego, is their one willing to stand up against public sin? 
 
 Where are the believers who claim to read and obey the Bible, that day, do they not wish to love their neighbor or is the log still in their eye and they are unworthy of judging as per Matthew 7:1-5
 
“Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it”
Jeremiah 5:1
 
Are you willing to join us in being as bold as the sin on the streets and publicly stand for a holy God?
 
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?”
Psalm 94:16
 
If you wish to join us in Los Angeles, Southern California or nationwide, contact us for more details at irebukeu@earthlink.net
 
 
 
  “Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts”
Psalm 139:23
 
What many people DO NOT know is, besides God, I am my biggest critic. I judge myself and my motive harder than most will ever know in my prayer closet. Which is why I do what I do and say what I say with good conscience. 
 
 False accusations, slander, lies, gossip, labeled a cult and heretic has not affected my 34 years of public service and the day I am concerned what others think. Is the day I hang up my megaphone.
 
“But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”
1 Corinthians 2:15