Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Islam

Nothing glamorous about shining LIGHT in a world of darkness and at the end of the day,
it was just my duty.
 
“For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily”
Jeremiah 20:8
 
 
While most Christianity spend their Sunday in Church getting edified we spend time with Islam. We were preaching at a ‘Muslim Fund Raiser’ at the Hilton hotel in Anaheim, we had MUCH liberty to stand on Hilton property, with banners and TRUTH-horn blasting. The local police were not called as we stood on the property of the Hotel in front of the main doors preaching against Islam and had we lived in another country we would have had our heads chopped off. 
 
 
 
Islam was exposed as what it is and many of the guests were angry with our method of preaching. It is any wonder why Islam is taking over this country, no backbone, no fight and hate the messenger.
 
  “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?”
Galatians 4:16
 
At this high dollar banquet were members of CAIR and no doubt money raised will be trickled down to some terrorist group. No doubt they saw my anti-Muslim banner and heard our preaching as our voiced echoed about a block away.
 
Islam is a cursed religion, just look at the Middle East and everywhere they plant their flag the land is cursed, see Dearborn and Detroit for details.
 
 
 
Grab a bag of pop corn and make sure that beer has ‘root’ in it. Click the links below and enjoy these preach clips as we boldly promote the God of the Bible to eyes that see.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Care to see a visual of what that laborer in Jude 23 looks like:
 
 
“And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment
spotted by the flesh”
 
 
NEWS FROM DEARBORN MICHIGAN
 
Now I have been told by more than one person, the reason the Dearborn Fest has been canceled, AGAIN was due to the pig-head leaking fluid on those streets and those streets are now officially unholy. This was the second year the city canceled the event which brought in over 1 million dollars into the city.
 
The city said the event was canceled due to ‘religious tension’ and forget the fact that our blood was on those same streets. It was that swine fluid that concerns the Muslim community.
 
  To view the stoning in Dearborn Michigan, click the link below:
 
 
For the next two weekend we will be renting a car and driving to San Diego for two different events. The sodomite parade next Saturday and the yearly comic.com gathering at the convention center for this Halloween type event in July.
 
"For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness"
1 Thessalonians 2:5
 
 
 
The sky is one of the loudest street preacher as per Psalm 19:1
 
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork”
 
And let us not forget Psalm 97:6
“The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory”
 
Declare: to state, announce, proclaim broadcast and herald.
 
 
Someone sent me a link of the documentary ‘The Case Against 8’ which was out on the theaters in June and will be on HBO this month and within that film, was yours truly?
 
I have not seen this and have no idea what interview or preaching is used for documentaries, but this note was found on a blog that promotes this film:
 
“Some people really have no lives. The other day I was watching the documentary The Case Against 8, and during it I heard a familiar voice, then a sign and last saw the face. As I thought, Ruben Israel this guy has to be funded because I can’t think of any other way he is making so much money to travel to different cites to protest other pride parades, not just LA, but provoke muslims in Dearborn and also protest outside Comic Con in San Diego.”
 
If I get around, maybe this guy gets around too, maybe I need to look into stalking laws and how does he know so much about me?
 
And people think I get funded with many supporters or I am just a rich guy, IF they only knew I work on a shoestring budget but get BIG LEAGUE results. 
 
  Now this for my ‘fault finders and heresy hunters’ I have preached with passion for decades, with cameras and without cameras. So don’t falsely accuse me of doing this for fame. 
 
 
  To see the pro-sodomite trailer click the link below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTePSfZ0y20&feature=kp
 
 
 
KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS AND I WILL POST NEXT WEEKS REPORT AS A RESULTFROM YOUR PRAYERS