Friday, May 17, 2013

BIBLE BELIEVERS IN THE NEWS

BIBLE BELIEVERS IN THE NEWS


 
If you wish to read the entire story, click the link after headline and each news snippet.
 
Federal Judge holds off on ruling in Evangelist group lawsuit against Wayne County Sheriff Department:
“A hearing was held on Tuesday afternoon at the U.S. District Court in Detroit before the Honorable Judge Patrick James Duggan to hear the case of the Christian evangelist group, known as the Bible Believers, who have filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the Wayne County Sheriff's Department….” http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/index.php?mod=article&cat=Community&article=6760
 
Arab Interational Festival games do not offer a fair chance:
“….The “Bible Believers” are not Christian missionaries or believers in Jesus Christ, they were provocateurs, acting against any Christian values to excite, demean, condemn and to provoke the attendees — they should be ashamed of themselves, but aren’t, because they are ignorant, selfish and dangerous people who engage in activities designed to create violent reactions….” http://www.pressandguide.com/articles/2013/05/10/opinion/doc518d089ba78bf285497299.txt
 
Judge goes off deep end to shut up Christians: “A federal judge has issued a startling ruling that suppressing Christian speech is allowed when Muslims threaten violence because they’re upset over the message. The ruling from Judge Patrick J. Duggan in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan granted Wayne County’s motion for summary judgment of a lawsuit brought by a team of Christians who were badgered, bullied and targeted with garbage thrown by Muslims who disliked their message at last year’s Arab Fest…” http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/judge-lets-muslim-violence-silence-christians/#rSqsFooCcJvSTq04.01
 
Terry Jones says he’s meeting with principal; district says not so fast:
“….which a group calling itself the Bible Believers did at last year’s festival. Muslims don’t eat pork. A video of children throwing objects at the Bible Believers was posted on YouTube. The Bible Believers filed a federal lawsuit against Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napoleon and two of his deputy chiefs, Mike Jaafar and Dennis Richardson, for allegedly not protecting them when they were being pelted. The evangelists said their First Amendment rights to freedom of speech and free exercise of religion were violated, and they were not granted equal protection under the 14th Amendment…..” http://www.pressandguide.com/articles/2013/05/09/news/doc518c0f25287e5872335677.txt?viewmode=3
 
Dearborn 'regrets' Arab fest arrests, must post apology for 3 years:
“….Last year, a separate group of Christian missionaries called Bible Believers brought a pig’s head mounted on a pole and signs denigrating Islam to the Arab Festival, drawing a heated reaction from some children…..” http://www.freep.com/article/20130506/NEWS05/305060101/Dearborn-to-pay-christian-evangelists-to-settle-lawsuit
 
Mayor: Terry Jones won’t get special protection at Arab International Festival:
“….Jones announced that he and fellow Stand Up America! pastor Wayne Sapp will come from Gainesville, Fla., to attend what he called the “Arab Fest.” They will be joined by Ruben Israel of the Bible Believers, whose appearance at last year’s festival led to items being thrown at them and the video being posted on YouTube; Pastor David Grisham of Repent Amarillo; and Rabbi Nachum Shifren of the California Security Council….” http://www.pressandguide.com/articles/2013/05/07/news/doc5187ddb3eb27f456332499.txt
 
 
 
 
I get hundreds of emails daily and some questions are worth sharing because those same subjects get asked often, so here is Q & A time:
 
Q: Mr Israel where in the Bible does it say for you to use pig-head when you evangelize.
A: You will find that verse on ‘pig-head’ right next to the verse where you find the words “youtube’ or ‘facebook’ you know, right before you find the words ‘computer’ ‘tracts’ and ‘television.’ Are not those used to evangelize? When you find those words in the Bible, you will find the word ‘pig-head’
 
Q: “Ruben are you a full time street preacher?”
A: I consider myself both a full-time part time preacher. Which means I am part time in the sense that I work with my hands to support my family and what I do. Which costs about $20,000 a year, just in air fare, car rentals, hotels, gas, parking, meals, giving away banners and shirts and other things I do for this work. If God only requires 10, He owes me big time. And I also use the word ‘full-time’ as well because the times I do preach, I give it my all. I do preach more than those who call themselves ‘full-time’ and rarely ask or beg for support. When I take a trip I walk away from everything I own. My life, my family, my business as my hands are on the plow and I do not look back, just focused on the field I am plowing. When I travel, I do not take business calls nor does my wife call me just to chat and ask about the weather. I call her every night before I go to bed and if they is a reason I do not call her, she understands I could be in jail or worst. She just waits for my call and this is how we have lived for years. Therefore I can say I can be a ‘full-time part time’ preacher.
 
Q: “How do you get your support?”
A: I would say 90% of what I do, is done from supporting myself and working with my own hands. I have done this for decades, if someone wishes to send money, I do appreciate that but I do not use that as a sign from God in going or not going places. I say to anyone who preaches get a job and work that job as unto the Lord and IF you are faithful to that job then I trust the Lord will use you. But show me someone who goes from job to job and I will show you someone who Church hops and is moved from ministry to ministry. You wish God to bless your labor into big fields, I say be faithful on little things. Most men in the Bible seemed to be self employed and there is reason, working past 8 hours a day 6 to 7 days a week can be normal. 
 
 
 
Q: “What advise would you give younger open-air preachers?”
A: Be content with what you have, nothing personal but I do not wish to be you. I am quite satisfied being me and used of God in a way He wants of me. I can care less if someone thinks I am doing it wrong as they do not know the amount of prayer and prep before I go out. Many people are considered with having a good name, not me, as I am only considered with voicing what God says about a matter or an event. That should be your heartbeat. When I started preaching in public, we never had youtube, facebook, blogs and such as we do today. We only read the Bible and were inspired to go. Today I do not recite other preachers or preach their style, again I am content just being me. Remember in all four Gospels, we don’t read where Matthew wanted to be like Mark and Luke wished to be like John. Each man was inspired by the Holy Ghost and each man was used of God coupled with their character knotted in each book. For example Matthew was a Hebrew and used the words ‘fulfilled’ more than the others. Mark is filled with action from the very first chapter. Luke was a physician and thus very detailed as he gave a history lessen like no other. His genealogy started with Adam and if you ever visit a doctor, what do they ask? Family history. John of course was the youngest, and was moved by affection and love to follow Jesus as it is everywhere in his Gospel. Be content with who you are in Christ and allow God’s Spirit to use that.
 
Q: "Brother Ruben with all due respect, I have seen your videos on youtube many times and I would like to see you use more Bible verses when you preach rather than a saying. Remember Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. That would be the power you need rather than you method and I think you need to improve on that. Thank you, look forward to your response"
A: Are you telling me that when Jesus used parables when he preached that He was not speaking the ‘word of God’ since He did not quote from the Old Testament? Our Lord used more parables when he spoke and were those words not piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow? Even when He quoted from the prophets he merged two and at times three verses together. And did you know, he rarely was verbatim when reciting the law and or prophets? I’m sure the legalist Pharisee did not take too kindly to that, much like the legalist would today. You “did not quote the verse correctly” or “you added words to that text.” I would say that 95% of the verses Jesus used were not accurately to the letter and He added to them. Did you know that fact as you will rarely hear that mentioned? Another example is Paul on Mars Hill where he quoted from one of their own poets to make his point. No Bible verse used. No the Ten Commandments used. Was that not powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword? The examples are endless as God will use these men to promote a message they will understand in the theater they lived and that is what I do. No recital here. 
 
 
 
Q: "Why do you preach homosexual parades and such knowing God does not want you to cast pearls before swine?"
A: My question to you is just what is a ‘pearl’ please tell me and if you can, that should answer your question. In my opinion a ‘pearl’ would be if I opened my Bible and expounded on it at a sodomite parade, I would NEVER do that because they are dogs and get noting holy or they will turn on you as per the verse in question and mistranslate what you have said as per Matthew 7:6; “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you” However they are worthy of hearing the word ‘Repent’ and such but no ‘pearls’ of explanation to them as those ‘pearls’ are given to saints or those who have a pulse, not dogs or swine. By the way for the record, my answer to you was a ‘pearl’ or a nugget of truth.
 
 
 
MY MAIL BOX DO RUNNETH OVER:
 
As here is a portion of the good, bad and ugly emails I get daily from hearts that were touched as I’m sure many of you do.
 
 
Ruben I get my all my news stories from WorldNetDaily and have read about you twice in one week. You were on their front page headline twice in one week for your work in Dearborn. We love and pray for you as you do get around and the good Lord seems to use you to make news.
Berry
 
Reuben I think you should know that I have your picture on a dart-board in my room and me and my friends throw darts at your face all day. In fact this is the third picture of your fat mug we have used because the other two were filled with so many holes. We are thinking of getting your face on a target so people can shoot you. I think it would sell. 
 
Brother Israel I was reading this article as it mentioned your website. Were these members of your group that protested outside a Church against homosexuals? http://www.towleroad.com/2013/04/anti-gay-child-street-preacher-comes-from-a-family-of-them-was-indoctrinated-with-hate-video.html
 
Greetings, I am a reporter with The Christian Post, an online publication based in Washington, DC. Today I am writing an article about the City of Dearborn publicly apologizing to the Christian missionaries arrested at the 2010 Arab International Festival. Since to my knowledge your organization is connected to the group of missionaries arrested, I would like to get your perspective and some background on the record. A response today by 2:00 PM EDT would be much appreciated. Here are my questions: 1. What is your opinion of the City of Dearborn's public apology? 2. What other legal matters have you found yourselfs dealing with relating to the Arab Festival? 3. Will you be sending a missionary group this year? 4. Could you provide me with a photo of the Bible Believers group to go with my article? If so, please tell me who to credit for said photo. Thanks in advance, Michael
 
Hey bro, I noticed in your blog that you are coming to dearborn for the hearing on may7. Let me know how I can help. I should be able to get the day off. God bless, Bro Mark
 
you are ignorant because you believe in a god, how ironic are you. your god can suck my di** and take a big load all over his face.
 
Ruben I found this interview with you as you guys were ministering in Tampa, good job man. If you are ever in Nebraska I would like to join your army. http://vimeo.com/55333064
 
Hey Ruben, I'd be willing to be part of the street preaching if you need a hearty volunteer. Let me know. Coach Dave
 
Israel you must be a white person whose parents were divorced when you were a child, tell me I’m right about you?
 
Rubin this is an article which gives pictures and a story of you preaching at the conventions in Denver, New York, http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/Blank_BOOK_CHAPTER.html
 
Hi, I am Michael,a born again christian .I too have suffered a lot of persecution for my street preaching,I was arrested ,I was beaten,I was stabbed,cast out of cities,fired from jobs,thrown out of places all for my preaching about MY LORD,JESUS CHRIST AND SAVIOR!!! I am still preaching today,thanks be to GOD IN CHRIST.I would like to go with you ,if you go to any more arab test,or places to preach to muslims.please get back to Thanks.
 
Rube I love God's Word. You inspire me. Both you and Kerrigan. I love you guys! Kyle
 
Blessings bro, My name is Hummer Mena and I stubbled on your web page, and praise God I did! I wanted to know when you go out and where to witness/evangelize/preach so maybe I could swing by and join you? I live in Southern California and go out with a team to high schools and witness in the mornings while students heading to school, we go to 2 schools weekly and just want to connect with other passionate bond-servants of CHRIST! God Bless! Keep Exhorting & Rebuking In&out of Church! May The Lord richly bless you & family! Here is me cell 714-866-2***
 
You sir, are going to rot in the ground brain dead just like everyone else, you are no better than me and keep your belief to yourself. Patrick
 
Your Dearborn video is up on WND is on world net daily right now...front page http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/city-pays-up-for-abusing-christians-rights/?cat_orig=faith
 
Brother Ruben I read this today & thought of you. “Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.” Psalm 27:12-14
 
Brother Ruben 2 Timothy 4:3 has never been any more "RELEVANT" than now
 
israel you are a pig-boy and we hate you
 
Dear Ruben, I am the producer of a feature-length documentary called “Enter the House of Shock,” and we are exploring religious perspectives surrounding entertainment with overtly Satanic themes, including horror and heavy metal. To the extent relevant, I can assure you this is not a small or student type film – it will be reaching a large audience and has been very professionally produced. My goal is to present, to the greatest extent possible, the full spectrum of perspectives on these subjects. I know you have been very outspoken regarding your beliefs on various subjects through your ministry and that is exactly what we are looking for – people who are looking for avenues to share their perspective with an audience they may not generally have reach with (i.e., fans of horror, heavy metal, etc. who will be drawn to this film due to its subject matter). As a documentarian, there is a certain degree of neutrality that I strive for so I can assure you we would be respectful of any content obtained through an interview and present it in a manner fair to the perspective you wish to convey. The film is centered around the House of Shock, a haunted attraction in New Orleans that embraces extremely Satanic themes and is considered to be one of the premier haunted maze attractions in the United States. Through our focus on the House of Shock, one of the key issues we’ve been working to address is the religious perspective (ranging from those who espouse Satanism in a formal way to those who abhor such things) to really flesh out the relevance, impact and various views on such places and themes. Further, because the House of Shock involves a lot of people from the horror and heavy metal worlds, we have expanded the religious conversation with our subjects to address not just Satanism itself but also the impact of horror and heavy metal in general. I would love the opportunity to speak with you about your perspectives on the subject matter of this film and potentially arrange for a filmed interview. It could be a wonderful addition to what we’re trying to accomplish with this film and a great opportunity for you to share your message. I am happy to provide additional information and answer any questions you may have. Please call or email me anytime – my contact information is below. Thank you for your consideration. Regards, Chris (310) 429-0***
 
ruben is this your group that was protesting in this story, if so i would like to join you one day http://www2.journalnow.com/list/w0528-church-protest-2-gallery/gallery/
 
Dear Brother Ruben, Greetings from Reno, Nevada. My name is Justin. I'd like to invite you to preach in Reno, Nevada at two events related to Burning Man. Burning Man is a giant festival of heathens and pagans. In Reno there are two events which are held before and after Burning Man, called Pre-compression and Decompression. From what I understand sometimes admission to the event is free, the date of the events changes annually and the location changes annually, too. Would you be interested in protesting these events in Reno? If so, I could do more research to provide you with specific details as it is decided. I pray that somehow the gospel pierces the little brother (Reno) of Sin City (Las Vegas). Nevada is in desperate need of repentance. Regardless of your decision, I pray that God will bless you in your ministry. I know it has had an impact upon me. In His Service, Justin
 
Hi Ruben. You don't know me but my name is Ben. I know you from all your st. Preaching videos. Awesome! I just started st. Preaching and now would like to make a banner. I own a sign buisness and make my own scripture signs but never a banner. I have the banner material and I bought a center pole which is a adjustable pool pole with the two holes on the end, but this is where it stops. I wonder if you could help out with the "T" connector an such, I'm not sure what to us for the cross member and attachments. If you could at least point me in the rite direction it would be a blessing!
Thank you. In Christ, Ben
 
I have watched your YouTube channel over and over again. I am an atheist and I grew up with Christian parents and Church every Sunday and considered it dead and boring. But the way you live your Christian faith, I have never seen anything like that. I just thought all Churches were like Methodists. If I get back to my faith I will join your team but right now I am having to much fun with sin. Dennis
 
Mr Israel I have a question. Why are you filled with so much hate? Why would your signs be so hateful? This is the reason I do not believe in god because if there were a god she would have killed you for not representing her.
 
Ruben, It was nice chatting with you. Thanks for agreeing to come on Brand X with Russell Brand. We'd definitely like to have you on the show in the future as well, so just let me know what date works best for you. We tape every Thursday in Hollywood at 8:30pm. Come to Sunset-Bronson Studios in Hollywood (the same lot as KTLA). The address is: 5800 W. Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90028
 
Hello there brother Ruben. Hey i had a quick question. Do you know of if bro. Kevin still makes banners? We are needing a banner. We got some things we will be doing here and need just one. at the moment we dont have any. I contacted brother victor out in florida but havent herd a response. Also contacted brother brian which directed us to his sight. I had no idea banners were so expensive. We are just weighing options . Any advice from you brother would be greatly appreciated. Ii know we are all busy and i do look forward in hearing from you.
 
Reuben give me those little Muhammads and I'll take those little sh** heads down. May God be with you! With love from Israel.
 
You and your group that is on the front line of this great battle are doing a great job. I am with in faith, prayers, and finance. Please do not loose sight of the cause. Be strong my brothers, reinforcement is on the way.
 
I love your shirts. Preach the word. Hold up the truth. They are not rejecting us they are rejecting our Lord.
Gary
 
Hats off to you sir its time to let the sinners know this was is a christian country stanley Your words are swords brothers, keep up the good work may God bless you all Rick Good work~ proud of you!!!!!
 
God Bless the preachers! Great work brothers in Christ, good to see u back preaching in Dearborn with Police security. May Yeshua protect u through times of Trubulation
 
did you know jesus was a muslim.
 
Ruben looks like a big fat piggy. He behaves like a big fat piggy too. What a filthy dirty swine you are.
 
God bless you guys and your brave and correct stance on behalf of our Lord God and his son Jesus! You are NOT fanatics, you are Christians who truly believe God's Word.
 
Ruben I have been reading about you in the news. I live north of you near Flint and I much appreciate what you are doing
 
You people are sick
 
Ruben is awesome!
Jess
 
You so dumb and is there anyone you don' hate?
 
I am thankful for all the godly men that the Lord has allowed me to gleen from. It is a blessing to serve our King with you Brother Ruben Israel. Hope to see you soon.
David
 
Do you have any ideas or leads as to how I can have some banners designed as well as made? I have a friend who owns a sign company who could build a banner or two. Also, do you have any leads as to where one can get some t-shirts.
 
What are your thoughts about using paint boards like Open Air Campaigners.
 
Hello Ruben Israel, Will you be going to Dearborn this year? If so, what are the legal issues you are facing in regards to this? Miller - Street Preacher
 
Hello, I was wondering if your organization knew you made it to the SPLC's list of Hate Groups? Praise the Lord. When men revile you!
 
preach love, your group makes me weep
 
First off, let me say I agree with you'll message and appreciate everything you do. God is holy, just, righteous and good as well as loving, merciful and kind. My question is where do you guys order those clothes from (repent or burn etc..)? The other question is, do you have anyone in my area (close to Birmingham Alabama) so I can join your cause. For the last 8 or so months I wanted to go out and street preach. I don't fear man in the sense people will make fun of me, I don't care about that, what I fear is police and law abuse. If I have a team, I can have someone hold a sign another videotape and me street preaching so as to defend ourselves from unlawful cops. Where I am at, it doesn't seem like anyone wants to do the street preaching thing, so is there someone near Birmingham so I could join your cause? If there is no one in your group close to Birmingham then hopefully you'll could at least pray so I can find a team to go out and street preach. People are scared to street preach, I just need two people, if God could send me two people, one for the sign, and the other for the camera then I will make it happen on the streets. Thanks guys for all that you do. Your brother in Christ, Travis
 
You Brother are a true "prince" & "champion" in the body of Christ!!!!
 
I'm so grateful for your ministry, and all that I have learned threw you!
 
Last weekend we had 20 plus Christians in South Houston holding large signs and preaching! The police (we are new to this area of town) rolled in on us and gave us a hard time. The Lord gave us victory threw proven "Bible Believers" ways of handling the police. This morning I sent the Chief of Police the notification letter that you sent me and explained our problem and he told me he was sorry and that wouldn't happen again. There is not another street preaching ministry out there that is teaching there people this stuff.. (City of South Houston) Thanks Brother! Proud to be apart of of the Bible Believers!
 
 
 
SPREAD THE WORD!
 
Hi! I have being preaching for a while online with my website http://www.christiantruthcenter.com/ but now i want ot impart on street preaching. i am in Nairobi Kenya and i want to get into the Nairobi streets and preach the word. Can you help me start up? Joshua
 
Hello Ruben. My name is John. I live in Hernando MS which is considered in the Memphis TN area. I do some one on one…sometimes one on 4 street witnessing in downtown Memphis mostly with homeless people. I also am involved in a local jail ministry here in Hernando. However lately I have been compelled to actually do some open air street preaching. I am seeking the Lord on this. I am trying to determine if it is Him calling me or my fascination with watching videos of you guys, Buddy Fisher and Kerrigan Skelly on youtube out there preaching. Anyway, I figured I would ask you if you know any street preachers in the Memphis TN area or Hernando MS area that you could put me in contact with. If you do, I sure would appreciate it brother. Thank you and may God bless you richly.
In Christ Jesus, John 901-355-5***
 
Bro. Ruben, Thank you for a great time laboring with you on Friday night! I was greatly blessed and encouraged by your bold witness. I shared a bit of my meeting you and laboring with you with my church family on Sunday morning. My pastor mentioned that at some point we’d love to have you come and preach to us. Our website: www.harvestbaptistks.orgIf you ever need anything or need another place to stay, please don’t hesitate to ask. God bless you brother. Regards, David
 
Brother Ruben: I rejoice that so many dedicated street evangelists were able to make it through our area so we could get to know some of you and gleen from your experiences and knowledge. It was a joyous and exciting time. Your hard work is an inspiration. Mathew 20:9 talks about some one getting paid for working 11 or 12 hours, which evidently was talking about you. Hope to see you again, and perhaps I'll get out your direction. I may have told you my Mother lives in Vegas, which affords me repeated opportunities to preach on the strip and downtown there.
 
Hi Brother, Brother Don was telling me about you were looking for people as doubles or something you were doing with the Duck Dynasty guys he may have pulling my leg lol. is it true or was it a joke lol
 
Brother Ruben, will you ever be in the DC area again? I would like to come and watch and introduce myself. Mary Romans 10:15
 
ok you're dumb
 
Ruben this atheist uses you for the reason he does not believe in God http://www.theworkzine.com/feature-2/opinion-feature-2/the-assholic-atheist-i-never-planned-to-become
 
Hey good to hear from you Ruben; we have been well, preaching on campus couple times a month...it has been slow this Spring. They tried to get us kicked off campus last year with petitions and lawyers but couldn't so my guess is a move to "ignore" the preachers. This won't deter us from going out though. How many are there of you? If it is you and one other we can put you up here at the house (though it looks like a tornado came through). If I think I can sneak away from work I would love to join you on campus Friday afternoon (if I knew you were coming out I would have not taken Weds off and used my free day on Friday. Saturday is shot for us my car has to go to the shop and we are taking care of my mom who was in a car accident in January and we are caring for her at the rehab center. Let me know if you need a place to stay, John
 
Ruben FU** YOU!! you haven't found god.
 
Dear Ruben Praise God! You got it well! I was joyfully excited at the strategy you guys have that fully more than meets & challenges the complacency of today. I like the sharp sword like words, no passer by can look and go away the same. You said you guys are in Phoenix tomorrow, at which location and time, so I can try to figure it out and be there and if I want to go with you, are you in position to pick me up at the Gateway Apartments God bless Elayu 480 285-6***
 
Rev. Israel, I have a question for you and I trust you will not take offense as none is intended. On your website there is a declaration of purpose that includes the phrase, "take His Word to unwanted, unasked for, and uninvited ears". I am wondering as to the Scriptural basis for your statement. It is a question only and again, no offense is intended. I understand the Christian mandate to; "...go into all the world and preach the gospel to every living creature..." in Mark 16:15. I am asking who then are the "unwanted, unasked for, uninvited ears"? Thank you for taking the time to answer my question and I look forward to your response. Blessings to you in the Name above all names, Gregory
 
well done Bro Ruben Israel
 
I have seen you on TV and reviewed your website, I understand that people like you are mislead and easily strayed from destiny in path. Your reality has been obscured by subconsciously syc techniques' of old. I am a trained programmer and deprogrammer that can help you reflect true independence in ones mind. It is Never to Late... Bret
 
Ruben if there is a hell, you pal will rot there before me. 
 
Tell me which biker gang were you a leader of before you got salvation? You must have done some real bad stuff in the past to do what you do today.
 
I am a pastor of a church in cleveland,Ohio.I have street preached in Salem mass. For 4 years against the witches,I suffered Manny things there.I also preached against the muslims in downtown boston,california,and many other places,just to name a few.I was stabbed,beat up,and drove out of cities by police .by the grace of GOD ,JESUS SENT HIS ANGEL TO SAVE ME.I thought I as going to die,many times,praise JESUS !!!
 
Its me Daniel, please come to Pine Bluff AR to preach, we need it bad here, I would be honored to street preach with you guys, my pastor would love to meet you.
 
U mad?
 
You sir are fu**ing retarded
 
Every angel in heaven knows you by name
Paul
 
Ruben, Just took notice of the Dearborn festival videos. We in Chicago are watching and listening. I wish I had the time and energy to support the missions and activities. Got to give it to you guys... You guys were really taking a beating at the festivals. Just want to say that I SOLUTE ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED. Takes a lot of heart to do what you guys did. Johnny
 
Thank you for the blessing Ruben, Its good to see a mature preacher at work. Not venting his own issues,or pet doctrine. I have seldom (recently) heard it so well said. Reminds me of the 70,s and some of our associates.
Lyn
 
Hey Ruben, So I know Devon contacted you a while back about a possible show with Gurney Productions but I was wondering if you had time to talk on Monday so we can discuss it further. Let me know if there is a time that works and I'll put it on my schedule Thanks Joshua Gurney Productions (323)770-3*** cell
 
ruben israel you are full of sh** and filled with bad karma, you make me want to punch you.
 
AMEN BROTHER! I believe the work we are doing is hastening the return of the LORD JESUS CHRIST… Soon the sinner will no longer repent and or get saved and our work will be done and JESUS will return to take his bride out of here! Even so come Lord Jesus! Your servants for Jesus Christ
 
ruben- this is laura. can you please tell me of how i can contact a pro bono lawyer for myself. what alliances should i contact and how did you go about finding a lawyer. i cannot afford one so i have to ask you how can i contact one that i can afford?
Laura
 
Pretty sure you guys can be arrested for harassment for doing what you did today. I would've called the cops on you and had you arrested but you were already gone from campus when I heard about your group.
 
Dear Ruben, I was just curious as to whether your group will be protesting that pride parade thing again, and how many of you will be there. I am thinking of coming out to support you all this year! If you could please respond to me ASAP, that would be greatly appreciated! God bless you for what you do.
Desiree
 
Fu** you
 
Ruben I'm a preacher, and I'm so inspired by you. I watch the Dearborn video over and over on Youtube. I plan to preach there one day. Keep it up, brother
 
Hi, is your website a parody website?
 
Youre awfully spiteful of all those people, if you're real. Also, just letting you know, "HOMOSEX IS A SIN" is actually kind of a funny saying. People won't take it seriously.
 
Very Impressive Preaching Can I use your Videos to Promote among muslim viewers ? Take Care Yours in HIM.
Khomer
 
Mr. Israel I will pray to Mary for your soul because only she can open your eyes. You need to repent and come back to being a Roman Catholic. We were the first Church. Peter was the first Pope. We gave you the Bible. I hope Mary has mercy on your soul and what you have said about her.
 
Your famous Ruben Israel
 
Hey Brother, I just wanted to let you know that I have been on YouTube for 8 years or so, but I just "subscribed" for the first time to someone else's channel - yours. It is very rare that I ever watch YouTube videos because my schedule is always busy and I am really just not interested, but I've been enjoying watching your videos. Keep them coming! Jesse
 
Ruben get a life get 9 of them you pathetic lying piece of sh** and if you tell me to watch my language again I will punch you, freedom of speech is a two way street.
 
You people are fu**ed in the heads.
 
There will come a time when preaching will be illegal. Ruben, you are the only man I see who exercises courage, taking advantage of freedom of speech while it exists.
 
Hi, Is there a way of finding information on where street protests will be taking place in advance? I live in LA and I'm interested in learning more, thanks David
 
Hello, I'd like to join your forces against the evil that this world contains. I know all of those evil people who do all those evil things are awful.
 
I can't speak for god and you should do the same
You have signed your ticket to hell buddy, and you speak words of the devil. You promote these devilish ways and spread these devilish ideas to others, you have been taken by evil, consumed and betrayed. This is God speaking to you, change your ways, enjoy your faith but do not push these values onto others. When you speak through the devil you push yourself farther from me and my kingdom, you must ignore the imperfections that I have created and respect all other people as one single entity, as I am jesus and the holy spirit as well. Technology has given me the power to communicate to you, my people. If you continue your ways of hate and ignorance then you will burn for all of eternity. The path to hell is always paved with good intentions, and you are on that path.
 
Ruben, have a blessed evening. Praise the Lord, and glory to God indeed.
 
I'm Mark from Philippines, and i'm encourage to be a street preacher for God's glory. I just want to ask what do you called a sign around your neck? How to make it? Thank you so much and God bless you. Mark
 
How do I get sign or signs of my own?
 
Ruben I need your help, I am at my wits end. Reason isn't working, so now I am just trying to be louder than they are, but I am alone. I need serious people who can help engage and help defend one of the last remaining truths we have Call me if you would like to discuss it. Thanks, a SERVANT of my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, and THE Son of God. Thomas (214) 620-0***
 
Hi from Australia, I was watching some videos of you guys, and just want to say, God bless you all, I'll praying with the church for every single one of you. I'm fell so proud of you guys. Bless you again Eduardo MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
 
Great video Ruben: As always you are an inspiration to me. Thanks, Ray
 
YOU WANNA GAS OR KNIFE, ITS POINTLESS TO WAIST BULLETS ON YOU
 
Mr. Israel, My name is Odis and I would like to ask if you have filed a lawsuit against the WCSD due to their utter disregard to the law and for their breach of duties in protecting both you physically and your consitutional rights. If so, how is it going and if not, then why not? Respectfully, Odis
 
Hey Ruben, I'm sure you run into hermaphrodites sometimes right? Half male parts and half female parts? Do you know the test they can take at a young age that will determine if they are designed to be male or female? Is it distinguishable by a blood test or chromosome test or DNA test? Do you know anything about this? So that they are without excuse and we can still keep them accountable? I read somewhere that their "true sex" can be determined by some test and than they will simply have to be raised, and trained, and mentored in the right direction as they are growing up and/or get simple surgery also to match the "test" results. I got stumped today while teaching in one of my classes and could only answer by, "some sort of blood test can be done for the true results of male or female" but that's all I could say.
 
Ruben thought you might want to know that today ‘The Christian Post’ has a picture of you and an article of your court case in Dearborn Michigan. The picture used has your face bleeding, was that due to getting hit by rocks and bottles? How do I join your group? http://www.christianpost.com/news/judge-rules-against-christians-attacked-at-arab-festival-appeal-filed-95930/
 
Love your boldness and your testimony, your ministry is very encouraging. Just want to no where you guys buy your street preaching signs at? Or how do you make them. Thank you Louie
 
Brother Ruben, thanks again for helping via your side to allow this blessing from God to happen. Good day in Dallas. Larry
 
bro ruben, by Gods grace im handling now a new church here in Cebu Philipines starting january and evrytime i see your pics in streetpreaching ministry im encourage to continue what i have started here to preach Christ in streets and any public places. Juanito
 
you will die and you go to HELLFIRE
 
Have you ever thought that people don't give a sh** what you think? Why cant you just keep your thoughts to yourself. If others are going to hell then let them. Its not your burden to carry. I hate ignoratnt people like you. And saying that being gay is a sin. For shame.
Rose
 
Hi, My name is Geraldine I came upon your website and wanted to see if I would be able to be apart of what you guys are doing. I want to spread the word of God and know that it takes a lot of commitment to do that. my phone number is 858 344 1*** i live in the San Diego area. Is there something i can do?
 
Hi Reuben, I see your street preaching on youtube. I am glad to see that you are faithful in your call. On your website you mentioned that you have home Bible studies. Have you started a church or do you just stick with the home studies? Thank you, In Christ, Rick
 
Hello Ruben- This is Detective Jerry who has worked with you and your group the pass couple years with your protests at the Gay Pride festival. The Festival here in AZ is quickly approaching and wanted to reach out to you to see if you and your group would be present. If so, hopefully we can continue working together. You can give me a call direct at 602-206-9*** or email me back. Thanks in advance for your assistance! Detective Phoenix Police Department
 
Hey Ruben, We're coming back for a second season and would be interested in having you come to a test show here in LA on the 25th and/or the 28th to discuss your beliefs. If you're available, I can give you more details on time and location as I learn them. We'd be interested in having you on the show during our second season, which begins this Thursday. Please call me Fred
 
Hi Ruben, It was great meeting you here at FBC in Buena Park when you were on the Wiley Drake Show on Thursday. BTW, we just drove out to Hollywood on a prayer tour this afternoon, and drove right past you, as you were holding the yellow sign! May God rich bless all your efforts for His glory. All the best, Dr. Ronnie 904.451-3***
 
I want to learn from your ministry. My name is David from Benton Kentucky. I am a servant of Christ. I have been told that I can not hand out material at a festival. I want to learn from your ministry. Thanks