Wednesday, May 16, 2012

“Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?”
Romans 9:20

Need a visual-aide to what a homosexual sounds like to God.


“Hey who said I wanted to be a pot? You never asked me what I think, don’t you care what I feel? Now make me into a plate instead of that pot and stop spinning so fast I’m getting dizzy. I change my mind again, I do not wish to be a plate any longer, I now wish to be a cup but no handles. Wait a minute, I have now decided to be a tall vase, can you do that? I no longer want to be a plate, nor a cup but a flower vase, so get those hands in motion and one last request, you need to make me with colors, I need colors, so make me a rainbow container or I will get another set of hands to make me the way I want because if you make me a pot you made a big mistake”

“Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood”
Isaiah 10:15

…..ANY QUESTIONS?






“For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?”
-1 Peter 4:17
Do you believe that verse, really?
Looking for something to do on a Sunday?
Try going to Church on Sunday, on the outside not the inside as you will find people gathering there in the rain, snow and heat of summer every week. You think you are hated in your community, wait till you start preaching in front of religious buildings, as your reputation will be forever tainted. However, it is very Biblical as Jeremiah was told to go a speak in front of the temple and convey a message to them:
“The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Stand in the gate of the LORD'S house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD. Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings….”
-Jeremiah 7:1-3

“Thus said the LORD; Stand in the court of the LORD's house, and speak to all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the LORD's house, all the words that I command you to speak to them; diminish not a word”
-Jeremiah 26:2

“Then came Jeremiah from Tophet, where the LORD had sent him to prophesy; and he stood in the court of the LORD's house; and said to all the people”
-Jeremiah 19:14

How many times have you talked about how lukewarm the Church is today, well don’t gossip, go tell them so. How often do you defend against heresy among believers, well don’t tattletale about it, go reprove, rebuke and exhort them publicly and bring fear to others Churches in the community that they could be next. “Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear” If you find these Churches repulsive, what do you think our Father thinks of them as they take His Name in vain for their personal gain. Go tell them so.




In my 30 plus years of public service to the kingdom of God, I have a message for religious people.

When the pope comes to the states, I take time off and preach against him, to the Mormons in Salt Lake City at their Temple, they get warned regarding their extra books and out growing the King James Bible they read. I have preached at J.W.er conventions to AWAKE them from their stupor and how there is an eternal hellfire and that Jesus was not a created angel. I have preached at Jewish events, fests and stood in front of their temples at Passover, exhorting them of the need for animal sacrifice for their sins as I, a gentile dog trust that Jesus is my Lamb of God. I have preached outside of Muslim mosques exposing this religion of murder and promoting Jesus as the Son of God.

I have preached at Hindus, Gurus, Rev. Moon, Krishna’s and the Dalai Lama that Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven and they are nothing but a thief trying to come into a side window. The Lord had moved me to preach on the sidewalk of countless Churches, at Christian conventions, sacred buildings, cathedrals, stadiums holding a religious gathering and so called Christian concerts to remind them of what God requires from the book we
consider to be holy.

After my conversion on October 22 1979, the first place I ever preached in public was the Catholic Church I grew up in. I stood on the steps of that Church and preached the God of the Bible to these people I knew. I went to school with them, they were my neighbors and I knew many by name. My mother was seated inside and was told about her son yelling at everyone outside with his Bible being waved. I carried my Bible that day and showed those Catholics what a Bible looks like while I preached to them as they walked passed me into a Church without a Bible.





I knew nothing of public preaching, I knew nothing of free speech. At 18 years old I was compelled to preach the God of the Bible before that mass on that Sunday. I am not writing this because I read a book on the subject, as frankly there is none. I am not writing this because I heard someone doing this or I googled the subject and was moved by a link or website. I am writing this and admonishing you because I have done it and will continue to do so, as it is Biblical to stand outside of religious building and venues. Invest in a what I call an anti-Church banner as every street preacher should have one in their arsenal. You can put verses like these on that banner;
“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven”

“This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me”

“And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?”

“If ye love me, keep my commandments”

“But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves”

“They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate”

“He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD”

“What doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?”

“Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man”

Or use verses found in Jeremiah chapter 23 and Matthew chapter 23 as it is religious people who were getting publicly rebuked from that text.



HERE ARE A FEW TIPS IF YOU STAND OUTSIDE A PLACE OF WORSHIP:

When preaching in front of a Church always remember if the service starts at 10AM you need to shutdown at 9:59AM as you do not want to disturb a religious meeting as you could be cited or arrested. Most older Churches were built with the main doors either close or right next to the public sidewalk, so you have every legal right to stand there and preach your outdoor sermon. Most mega-Churches or newer Churches are not so ‘street preacher friendly’ as the building is inside of the parking lot so at best, all you can do is preach to the cars driving inside. One can preach to a Church in the morning as they gather and drive to another and preach to them as they leave. There are evening service and most Churches will have a Wednesday night meeting, however there are more people at the morning service so get there at least a half hour before those ears get tickled to preach you message.






If the Church you have picked is a pro-sodomite Church you are preaching at, you might wish to rebuke the Churches nearby as in certain parts of town you can find several Churches within walking distance. So stand and reprove the church next door for not loving their neighbor with the rainbow flags outside that Church. You are there because Pastor’s around this wicked Church are not doing their job but only feeding his flock, while his neighbor dies of spiritual starvation. Would he do the same if there were a Mormon or J.W.er place of worship nearby. Would this Church do nothing if he had a Mosque or a Hindu Temple as his neighbor?

Most men that open aired in the Bible preached mainly to believers not unbelievers and another New Testament example is found in the book of Revelation. Specifically the second and third chapters as we find Jesus Himself reproving seven actual Churches in Asia. These were not ages or times so no need to spiritualize the two chapters but authentic Churches he was talking to and five out of seven he told to REPENT.






How did He judge them, well by their works. Remember it is in this book where we read Jesus saying this famous verse;
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door”

Now keep in mind, this verse is used generally as Jesus knocking at the heart of the unbeliever, as we have all seen that lovely picture of our Lord softy knocking on a door. However IF context means anything to anyone, it is Jesus outside of His own Church wanting to come in as He knocks at the door. This same Church that believed in Him, had the Holy Ghost, ended prayers in His Name, read scriptures regarding Him and even sang hymns about Him, kept Him outside from their place of worship.

Jesus was not pleased with this Church and considered them lukewarm as He warned them He will vomit them out of His mouth. Pretty graphic, but what do you expect from a sermon on the sidewalk to those inside a place of worship?

We must also remind believers that they will be judged by the very Church they fellowship with? Those believers from those seven Churches found in Revelation were judged on the very house of worship they were involved with.

Is your Church tolerant of sin, being non judgmental, God is only love, accepting that all religions to have the same god and have man made traditions or doctrines of devils, yet you stay with said Church?

“Be you not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness?”






It is common is Christianity that the verse above is used only in marriage, that believers should not be married or yoked with unbelievers but IF context means anything to anyone it is referring to fellowshipping with those who believe in a god different from Jesus. As Paul goes on to write: “….what communion hath light with darkness?.....And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?.....what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?.....Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you…”

The apostle Paul gives us a gage in which to judge what a authentic Christian looks like……
“in afflictions….in necessities…in distresses…In stripes…in imprisonments….in tumults…in labours….in fastings….By pureness….By honour and dishonour…..by evil report and good report…..as deceivers, and yet true…..As unknown, and yet well known….as dying, and, behold, we live….as chastened, and not killed….As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing…..as poor…..as having nothing, and yet possessing all things”

Are you involved with a Church that resembles this or has God changed His opinion on what a Church looks like? Most ministers are more concerned with their name and reputation then living for a Holy God. Most Churches glory in who has the biggest steeple and are drunken with my congregation is larger than yours and we extended our parking lot.

God will judge the religious harder and there are degrees of judgment as per Matthew 23, Jesus to the religious of His day
“therefore ye shall receive the
greater damnation”
and those inside the Church will receive the harder verdict
“My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation”
and servants will be punished with beatings who knew the Father’s will and disobeyed
“And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes”

THE CHURCH IS DEAD AND ON FIRE.  YOU ARE GOD’S ‘REPO MAN’ SO YOU MUST GO AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTLY HIS!




EVER WONDERED WHAT SOMEONE WOULD SAY IF THEY HAD DIED AND GONE TO HELL?

Well we do have that example in the Bible. Now most of us have all read or watched stories at one time where someone died and went to hell and after coming back gave their testimony of what they witnessed. Most of those stories I personally do not believe, as they see ugly looking demons tormenting humans in flames and this just might scare the Gehenna of out you. BUT, remember, this place of torment was made for the devil and his demons. If someone truly had a vision of this outer darkness, it would be demons screaming right along side of the humans, if we use the Bible as a gage. Not devils poking humans with a pitchfork in fire for all eternity, as this would be Disneyland for demons to afflict humans forever. So let us look at where in the Bible we find someone in this flame.


In Luke chapter 16 we read of two people, one a certain rich man and the other man was a beggar named Lazaruz. Both died, as Lazarus was carried into Abrahams bosom, and the rich man was in hell. The story goes on to read;
“And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame”

Here is an actual person in this place of torment and note THIS IS NOT A PARABLE. His eyes were working, as he was in ‘torments’ and would have been happy for just a finger tip of water for his dry tongue because he is ‘tormented in this flame.’ I do not need to buy a book and read a story of someone who went to hell when I have this in the Bible. Nor do I need to see a vision of hell to believe it, this text is plenty for me.

Luke continues that there is a gulf fixed between the rich man and Lazarus. And the rich man that trusted in his riches says;
“I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead”

This man in torment, has use of his mind as he is now thinking of his family and he is now the beggar, begging to go to his family and warn them of “this place of torment.” If he could come back from the dead he would not preach God loves you or have you every lied, but he would warn of hellfire, outer darkness, weeping and gnashing of teeth furnace of fire, a place where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched. This would be his nonstop message to those he loved.

His request was denied and the argument was they have men of God and if these men could not convince them, no one can. Jesus Christ spoke on this subject more than grace and mercy combined and yet when we proclaim it, we are told that we are unloving and our message is not Christ like. 

I have not seen hell in a dream or vision, but I preach it only because I believe the Bible to be true. I do not need to see heaven to have child like faith in it, nor do I need to see Jesus to
have greater faith.


“blessed are they that have not seen, a
nd yet have believed”

Maybe there are those that need to see these things or their faith requires something tangible, but as I have stated before, my testimony is not very Hollywood. As 30 plus years ago on October 22 1979, I repented, I believed, I started to read the Bible and I was so inspired, I went out and did. No smoke and mirrors here with my conversion and perhaps you too partake of 1Peter 1:8 as per not seeing yet believing;
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory”



When Free Speech is stopped on the sidewalks of America, We will be ready and we will go into ‘Plan B’ mode.

Always two steps ahead of our adversaries.