Saturday, April 7, 2012

What does a street preacher do on a ‘good’ Friday evening in Los Angeles? 
Yesterday I preached the ‘PASSOVER’ outside a Jewish Temple in West Los Angeles.

There were a few events going on around town, so I covered this one by myself. I had raised my Hebrew banner and wore my ‘Jesus is the Son of God’ Hebrew shirt and preached that Jesus THE Christ was the Lamb of God which took away the sins of the world right by the main doors and for some reason the Jews ran under the umbrella of “you are persecuting us, stop it.”
Well I was there about 10 minutes when the first police car showed up, it parked across the street and watched me as Jews began to gather around the patrol car complaining about me. Within 15 minutes of me preaching this one Jewish guy rushed me and tried to pull down my banner I removed him and told him the police were watching and he would get arrested. He said “fu** the police, you are a fu***ng jerk and you need to go” as he rushed me again. 
The police turned on their lights and siren as they stopped in front of the Temple, one officer yelled at me to drop my sign and put my hands on my head. I dropped my banner on the sidewalk and placed my hands on my head as I was tossed against the wall of the Temple and cuffed. My legs were spread as they started to pat me down with my head against the wall.

I have been in this situation before in cities across the nation, my banner on the sidewalk, with my body wearing a Christian shirt up against the wall and my arms behind my back in handcuffs to the delight of the onlookers.

This is the story of my life.

They kept me there for at least 15 minutes as more police cars showed up, while the Hebrews walked on my banner and one even spit on it going into their Temple. The guy that rushed me was being questioned without his nose against the Temple and without being handcuffed. They checked me for warrants, then released me and told me they could arrest me for disturbing the peace because of all the complaints. But that I was of sound mind, so they allowed me to continue. They asked me how long would I be there and I told the officer I would be gone by 7PM as that was the time they started their service and he warned me that if they should return I would be arrested.
I picked up my banner and continued, as I preached on how the BLOOD on the door post made the judgment of God ‘Passover’ to another home and how the Hebrews needed the BLOOD of an animal to be their sacrifice as Moses commanded. So I asked “Where is their blood sacrifice today?”
Where is their Temple?
What did they do to anger their God to remove their Temple?
Why is it a gentile dog like me can be saved and believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

And when I pointed out Isaiah 53, they mocked me and said the chapter is not speaking of the Messiah but it is them the Jew, that is who the persecuted one is and I just do not understand the text because I do not read Hebrew. No wonder Isaiah started off that chapter saying;
“who hath believed our report?”
They boasted how they are God’s chosen, so I asked them “Why then would God use America a Gentile nation help Israel from getting destroyed, if you were so chosen? It is you that have ‘Passed over’ your God as you reject the Christ?  You have no Temple, there is no blood sacrifice, you do not follow Moses or your prophets and America is the 500 pound gorilla that keeps Israel in place. And you are the chosen people?”
I admonished them for not taking that BLOOD sacrifice on Calvary as Jesus is the LAMB OF GOD which took away the sins of the world. Now thanks to them rejecting their own savior not following Moses and their prophets, the world can believe in their God, which is the only God.
“I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy”
Romans 11:11
Now this part of Los Angeles I preached at is called the Fairfax district and the building I was standing in front of was orthodox Jew, I could not even tell you the name as everything was written in Hebrew. Everyone going in there were men and everyone wore the black suits and hats, had long beards, with locks hanging from their ears. The sidewalks were filled with orthodox Jew men walking to Temple and there were angry at my presents. Even those Jews driving honked their horns and shouted at me to get out. To say these people do not believe in Jesus is an understatement, they HATE JESUS.

Now Los Angeles is literally a little Israel, as we have the third largest population of Jews in the world as many work in the movie industry and there are Jewish Temples all over West L.A. as families walk to their place of worship in keeping with their Sabbath. Here is an article from the L.A. Times that give some stats: http://articles.latimes.com/1998/jul/04/news/mn-641


MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A BLESSSED RESURRECTION DAY.

This is the day where many celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord and I understand those pagan roots but anytime I get to talk about Jesus I will take it.
So HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY, He is RISEN.
Now the disciples, save for John were not around at the cross and after the third day, it was the women that came to the tomb and it was the women that preached the first resurrection message as the men were in hiding. Had the women not gone to the grave, it might have been weeks before anyone noticed the rock was moved and the body gone. Guys we must give credit where credit is due, AMEN for those gals. There are many believers that do not believe in an actual resurrection, to them it is all symbolic, this is a lie of the devil. Without the resurrection there is no everlasting life, without no resurrection, makes Jesus a liar. Ever noticed there is a reason that the book of Jonah is mocked by atheists almost as much as the first chapter of Genesis. As Jesus sheds light on Jonah and likens him to the resurrection after the third day, so is it any wonder why satan would mock such a book. No resurrection, no eternal life and our faith is in vain.


I will spend the entire day with my family as we will go to the Church we were raised in, visit the grave where my parents are and spend the rest of the day together, eating, talking around the table and playing chess. I enjoy family and we are thankful to our parents while they were alive and now while they are gone. Waiting to see them again on the other side and my request that they would be my eternal neighbor in heaven. Hope everyone has a blessed Day, He is RISEN.

HOW TO PREACH AT A HINDU EVENT:

Only in California, will you see someone dressed as a cow, preaching to people in long colored robes at the beach. Now here is the story of why I wore cow suit. I have been preaching this Hindu event since 1980 and these people get very physical when you preach against their gods and they would rush us, grab our banners, push us down and punch us in the face and believe it or not I don’t like pain. I do no...t have a martyr complex. About 12 years ago I was shopping with my wife and saw that cow suit and said maybe IF I wore this, they would stop punching me. Well my wife laughed thinking I was joking. But it worked, for years these people have stopped punching me and allowed me to preach against them without getting beat.

This photo was taken when I was surrounded by Hare Krishna’s as they pulled my utters and tossed rose pedals on me then they dance around me in a frenzy. I guess just seeing a ‘cow’ they can not help themselves, but this is better than getting punched in the jaw.

I am asked often “Will I vote for Mitt Romney this year?”
One word, No.

Meet Mitt Romney’s Jeremiah Wright;
Some of these LDS ‘inspired words’ (sic) will make the Rev. Wright look like a girl scout. These truths of this Church are not in any particular order as frankly, the LDS origination is completely out of order. These are but a few doctrines the Mormons believe as to repost all of them will take to long and can make the 2012 IRS Tax code and “war and Peace” seem like an easy read.
Can we really trust someone who believes this?

1) God used to be a man on another planet, (Mormon Doctrine, p. 321; Joseph Smith, Times and Seasons, vol. 5, p. 613-614; Orson Pratt, Journal of Discourses, vol. 2, p. 345; Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 7, p. 333).
2) God is in the form of a man, (Joseph Smith, Journal of Discourses, vol. 6, p. 3).
3) "God himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted man, and sits enthroned in yonder heavens!!! . . . We have imagined that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea and take away the veil, so that you may see," (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 345). God the Father had a Father, (Joseph Smith, History of the Church, vol. 6, p. 476; Heber C. Kimball, Journal of Discourses, vol. 5, p. 19; Milton Hunter, First Council of the Seventy, Gospel through the Ages, p. 104-105).
4) God resides near a star called Kolob, (Pearl of Great Price, p. 34-35; Mormon Doctrine, p. 428).
5) Baptism for the dead, (Doctrines of Salvation, vol. II, p. 141). This is a practice of baptizing each other in place of non-Mormons who are now dead. Their belief is that in the afterlife, the "newly baptized" person will be able to enter into a higher level of Mormon heaven.
6) Mormons believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly (8th Article of Faith of the Mormon Church).
7) The book of Mormon is more correct than the Bible, (History of the Church, 4:461).
8) The Devil was born as a spirit after Jesus "in the morning of pre-existence," (Mormon Doctrine, p. 192).
9) If it had not been for Joseph Smith and the restoration, there would be no salvation. There is no salvation [the context is the full gospel including exaltation to Godhood] outside the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Mormon Doctrine, p. 670).
10) Jesus and Satan are spirit brothers and we were all born as siblings in heaven to them both, (Mormon Doctrine, p. 163).
11) God had sexual relations with Mary to make the body of Jesus, (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 4, 1857, p. 218; vol. 8, p. 115). - This one is disputed among many Mormons and not always 'officially' taught and believed. Nevertheless, Young, the 2nd prophet of the Mormon church taught it.
12) There are many gods, (Mormon Doctrine, p. 163).
13) "And they (the Gods) said: Let there be light: and there was light," (Book of Abraham 4:3).
14) There is a mother god, (Articles of Faith, by James Talmage, p. 443).
15) The true gospel was lost from the earth. Mormonism is its restoration, (Articles of Faith, by James Talmage, p. 182-185.)
16) Jesus' sacrifice was not able to cleanse us from all our sins, (murder and repeated adultery are exceptions), (Journal of Discourses, vol. 3, 1856, p. 247).
17) "Christ was begotten by an Immortal Father in the same way that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers," (Mormon Doctrine, by Bruce McConkie, p. 547).
18) A plan of salvation was needed for the people of earth so Jesus offered a plan to the Father and Satan offered a plan to the father but Jesus' plan was accepted. In effect the Devil wanted to be the Savior of all Mankind and to "deny men their agency and to dethrone god," (Mormon Doctrine, p. 193; Journal of Discourses, vol. 6, p. 8).
19) Good works are necessary for salvation (Articles of Faith, by James Talmage, p. 92). There is no salvation without accepting Joseph Smith as a prophet of God (Doctrines of Salvation, vol. 1, p. 188).
20) Several early LDS leaders such as Apostle Orson Hyde believed Jesus was married and ‘say it ain’t so’ Joe Smith apparently believed that Jesus was married, and that He had children
21) "We say it was Jesus Christ who was married at Cana of Galilee" Journal of Discourses, Vol. 2, p. 80
22) "No man who rejects the testimony of Joseph Smith can enter the kingdom of God." Doctrine of Salvation, Vol. I, pg. 190


Need I say more?.......
“Be you not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion has light with darkness?” 
-2Cor.6:14
Now here is a ‘nugget’ you may have never heard at Sunday school, but the text regarding ‘unequally yoked’ is commonly used for marriage. It is cited as having a unbeliever married to a believer, but iF context means anything, the wording is referring associating yourself with unbelievers. Marriage is not part of that verse nor chapter as that should just be common sense not to marry an unbeliever but a vote for Mitt can be considered yoking up with him and his unrighteousness or darkness.

I have stood outside both the Mormon Temple in Salt lake City and Jeremiah Wrights Church in Chicago and preached against them. The only difference between the two is the color of skin the followers have as their concept of Jesus is off the mark. Standing in front of both places I had the police called out while church security kept the angry followers at bay who would have likely harmed us with their love.


These guys are ‘elders’ in their faith? If they are elders, the tooth fairy is real as these elders don’t even shave and one has an acne problem. With over 6 million alleged members, Mormonism is now the fourth-largest religion in the United States and currently there are more than 50,000 Mormon missionaries or ‘elders’ serving the church across the globe.
“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves”
Matthew 23:15

Mormon Elephant In The House:

If Mitt wins the primary or general election it will be without my vote and if he loses, I hope it is because I never gave him my vote. It is a rule of thumb that most people do not talk about religion or politics and I do believe there just might be a reason for that. BECAUSE THEY KNOW NEITHER OF BOTH.
God is into politics and so should we, see 1st and 2nd Kings in the Bible for details. We have many examples of prophets confronting kings for their personal sin or choices made, from the Old to the New Testament. Remember our beloved John the Baptist was jailed for putting his nose in the king’s personal business and the book of Revelation is filled with a one world political theater that rejoiced when the two witnesses died.

If Romney has no conviction to know the truth found in the Bible, can we trust him with matters that concern the direction of our country? Can we trust someone that will honor prophets which taught blacks were not ever allowed into their Temples because they were a defile people, the Garden of Eden was located in Jackson County Missouri or the moon was inhabited with large people dressed like ‘Quakers.’ Can we really trust his judgment? If he wishes to believe in a salvation based on works god, baptizing the dead, becoming a god himself to rule his own planet, believing that the god of the earth has a god, who has a god, who has a god, who has a god and on and on it goes. Have at it, believe that lie if you wish. But when he wishes to merge Christianity into it by saying we believe the same. I take great offense to that. 

A true Bible believer will never believe that God was once a sinful man and evolved into a godhead. You can not separate the sinner from his sin nor can you separate a follower from his cult.


Mitt Romney has changed his mind on abortion and other issues but this should not come as news to anyone that understands the Mormon faith. As the Mormon god is always changing his mind. No blacks, blacks are allowed. Multiple wives, one wife. Underwear that was to the neck, wrists and the ankle, now tank tops and shorts. Their holy rituals in the Temple used to be hours long, now condensed to 1 hour. How can this be so, if the Mormon god has inspired this or can we say the Mormon god is bipolar?

Now I do take Romans 13 literal, where God ordains those in office. Not that there were preordained before the foundation of the earth but that we the people deserve such to lead us. The person in the White House does represent the American people and Frankie I believe God was very graceful when He gave us Obama. We deserve a drunken, atheist, transvestite in that office as that would best characterize our America today.

If Mitt wins, I think he would best symbolize the current state of our modern Church today and quite frankly we merit such. 
That’s my 2 cents on the matter and keep the change.
Fox News host Glenn Beck has a large nationwide following as a right wing conservative, he is converted to the LDS faith and he had issues with me on his radio show and website. 
“Where In The World Is Ruben Israel?” http://archive.glennbeck.com/news/10282003.shtml

A Mormon can be a nice religion to live by, as they are very much pro America, pro family, Church going, anti gay and anti abortion, HOWEVER that is a bad religion to die by.