Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BIRTHDAY


Today is my birthday, born in 1961, which means I did have a mother. Not as many believed, that I was assembled with body parts of martyred saints in a dark catacomb by monks, then struck by a lighting bolt on a dark stormy night and was given life. I was the youngest of 5 children and had a wonderful dynamic duo in my upbringing, my parents. They have both gone home eternity and I long to see them again.
Today on my birthday, I will not celebrate with a party, cake, ice cream and gifts but I will be preaching at the ‘Producers Guild Awards’ in Beverly Hills today as a ‘THANK YOU’ to God for my life. I am thankful for almost a life of service to our King. To my mother that birth and raised me, my father who gave me character and taught me how to talk and walk like a man and our heavenly Father which has used what was waxed in me for His glory. That is how I will celebrate my 51st birthday. I am thankful for serving God in open air since age 18 and utilizing my youth, I regret nothing and do not know any other way to live but by taking the Word of God to others.
The photo above was taken in 1963 with yours truly in the middle, next to my two sisters and to date we are still a very close family. At birth I had a lot of heath issues, as in I have one functioning lung, born with two but only one that operates and as a street preacher that’s a handicap right out of the gates.
My father was a barber and when I was of age, I would go with him to work and sweep hair, clean the mirrors and shine shoes. That is when ‘Barber Shops’ were for men and sports and politics were discussed in the smoked filled shop. My mother stayed at home and later went to school to become on LVN. In the photo above is my oldest Brother now retired after his 20 years in the 82nd airborne and worked a short time for the INS, my second oldest brother now retried from working with the government and my oldest sister who owns a beauty shop, as for the sister holding me, she is a head nurse in the medical field and today always watches out for me. The picture below is my parents on their wedding day surrounded by my grandparents in Los Angeles.




You see, there is a human side to Ruben Israel, other than the guy you see holding a banner with angry people around him. Street Preachers are people too.


THIS JUST IN…..



This picture was sent to me with this caption:
“Ruben you finally succeeded, Bert is now a street preacher”
WHO SAYS NO ONE LISTENS……he has a Bible in one hand and a megaphone on the other hand as he is ready to open air on Sesame Street, all he needs now is a Christian T-shirt. Anyone can see he is truly Born Again as he does not have that angry frown eyebrow anymore.



AND JUST WHY DO YOU BELIEVE
?




For over 30 years I have had the privilege of talking to people across the sidewalks of America as to WHY they believe in Jesus, and here are a few reasons I’ve heard over and over.

“I love God because He loved me”
“I want to avoid going to hell”
“I needed to get delivered from drugs”
“I was an alcoholic”
“I felt God moving”
“He spoke to me”
“I don’t want to sin”
“I saw Jesus”
“I should be dead but he…..”
“I prayed and He answered”
“He saved me from my sins”
“I’ve always believed”
“He healed me from….”
“I am the elect”
“He restored my marriage”
“He gave me a job”
“I was rock bottom and He was there”
“He answered my prayer”
“I felt His presents at…..”
“He met me in jail”

Now, I’m sure all of these statements are sincere but I think mankind could do better, as this might be the very reason so many people live a spiritual roller coaster ride. This should not be the foundation reason of WHY we need to believe in Jesus as the Christ, not that God can’t repair any problems, but should that be our only motive?

For example one day our Lord said something radical, He said, ‘Eat my flesh and drink my blood’ and many of His disciples were offended and stopped walking with Him. Jesus turned to Peter and asked if he was leaving too and Peter replied, No. Because you have the words of eternal life. NOW, that is an answer and that should be the very core of WHY we believe in Jesus.

Many TV evangelists, look into the television and say something like ‘God loves you and wants you to prosper, yes God is ready to bless you financially.’ He will give actual verses of prosperity and for that reason those watchers will motivated to believe in Jesus. Now God healing someone, restoring a broken marriage, fixing your finances and delivered you from drugs and alcohol can occur but should not be the nucleus of our belief in Jesus. Because once these things get restored, many will start all over again.

Why not believe in Jesus as the Christ because He is the Lamb of God, the only Door, the only way to God?






PREACH CLIPS:




‘MIAMI BIBLE BELIEVERS STREET PREACHING ON NEW YEARS’
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8-uqpeAUKU&feature=email




‘BROTHER MITCH IN THE PHILIPPINES USING THIS CLIP TO TEACH A POINT WHILE YOU STREET PREACH’
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBFYAlE8mz0&feature=share




SOMETIMES WHEN SOMEONE SEES A BANNER THEY LOOK FOR YOU:
‘Shucks!...I Missed Ruben Israel’
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLl1sIUMjbo&feature=youtu.be







Here is Brother Johnny from our Bible Believers chapter in Phoenix Arizona with his testimony on how he was moved to street preach. In his own words, Street Preacher Johnny:




"A LETTER OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO ALL UP AND COMING STREET PREACHERS"

One of the fastest ways to lose friends is to go all the way with God. Once you become
serious about carrying your cross daily-forsaking all your idols, taking your eyes off the things of this world, turning to Jesus with all your heart and hungering for more of Him-you will no longer be satisfied with just being a PEW WARMER. The very fact that you are reading this tells me you are on the right track of wanting to do more for JESUS and that something is to publicly proclaim the Gospel as a" STREET PREACHER"." And soon you'll experience the worst rejection of your lifetime.

Why this change?
When you were a "LUKEWARM CHRISTIAN" (Rev.3:16) you were no trouble to anyone, not even the devil. You were neither overly sinful nor overly holy. You were just another halfhearted pew warming Christian, and your life was quiet and untroubled. You were accepted. But then you changed. You got hungry for more of Jesus and you could no longer play church games. You REPENTED and turned to the LORD with all your HEART. Down came your idols of money, fame, pleasure, sports-anything and everything that was more important to you than JESUS. You began to dig into GOD'S WORD. You stopped pursuing material possessions and became obsessed with pursuing CHRIST.
You entered a new realm of discernment and began to see things in the Church that before had never bothered you when you were "LUKEWARM".

And the result? Now your friends and family think you're crazy.
Instead of rejoicing with you or encouraging you, they ridicule you, mock you and call you a fanatic. "What happened to you?" they say. "We don't even know who you are anymore. Why don't go back to the way you used to be?"

If you've experienced this, don't be discouraged- Your in good company.

A few years ago the Holy Spirit awakened me and I came out of a "LUKEWARM" church
and found out about " STREET PREACHING" through BROTHER RUBEN ISRAEL'S AND BROTHER JEREMY'S (THEWATCHMANFORCHRIST) YOUTUBE CHANNELS. These Brother's greatly inspired me by their BOLDNESS and PASSION about PREACHING God's truth! and from there GOD really lit a FIRE in me. I began to see thing's I'd never seen before and I wanted to share it with everybody. I called many Brothers and Sisters in Christ on the phone and talked to them about "STREET PREACHING", Many came to my house to hear. I opened up my King James Bible to them, pointing out to them all the many verses that command us to publicly proclaim the Gospel.

I thought these so called Christians would see the truths, too-that they would love the Word of God also and would also like to join me in "STREET PREACHING".
Instead, most of them just blinked and looked puzzled. They said things like, "Are you sure you aren't going a little overboard?" or, "That's a little too heavy for me." The more radical I became, the less I saw of them. I was then moved by the Holy Spirit to "GO INTO THE HIGHWAYS AND HEDGES" (Luke.14:23) in other words "STREET PREACHING" after taking it to another level most of those so called Christians casted me out of their inner circle. Glory be to God! because then entered some some real BROTHER'S IN CHRIST! Henceforth the LORD has placed BROTHER JEREMY DE LOS SANTOS, JOSH DE LOS SANTOS AND RUBEN ISRAEL in my life to help further encourage me and help me in any way they can. GOD has also provided me with a great BROTHER in CHRIST in my own hometown of Glendale Arizona MARIO JUAREZ, We now TARRY together all throughout Arizona Preaching the GOD of the BIBLE.

I would like to now further EXHORT the brethren to continue going forth:

Again if this has happened to you since God awakened you, you are not alone. God's Word warns you what to expect if you are determined to follow Him all the way. You can expect any or all three reactions: 1. YOU WILL BE REJECTED.
2. YOU WILL BE CAST OUT. 3.YOU WILL BE STONED.

1.YOU WILL BE REJECTED.
Jesus warned, "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own. but because ye are not of this world, but I chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you" (John.15:19). Show me a believer who has become both a lover and doer of the truth, and I'll show you one that has been rejected and persecuted by the entire "LUKEWARM" Church. Rest assured, if you give up on this world, it will quickly give up on you.

Jesus had many followers- that is, until the word He preached was perceived to be too hard and demanding. The miracle-loving crowd heard His claims and forsook Him, saying, "This is too hard! Who can receive it?" Then Jesus turned to His disciples and asked, "Will you also turn away?" or, in other words, "Is my Word too hard for you, too?" Peter answered, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words to eternal life" (John.6:68). No, Peter and the rest of disciples would not walk away. They loved the word that most people said was to harsh and demanding; they knew it was producing in them eternal values. They wanted to follow the truth, no matter what the cost.

You must understand that those that reject you and forsake you because of truth have good reason: It is because they see YOU as a threat to something they hold dear. Your separated life is a open rebuke to their "COMPROMISE AND LUKEWARMNESS."

2. YOU WILL BE CAST OUT.
Jesus also warned his disciples of the further rejection they would face: "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service" (John.16:12). Jesus was saying, "I'm telling you these things so you won't stumble. Don't be surprised when the "LUKEWARM" Church throws you out, because they don't know the Father or Me."

If you intend to go all the way with CHRIST, you must be prepared to bear his sufferings: "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me." (John.15:18,21).

3.YOU WILL BE STONED.
If you hold fast to your commitment to Jesus, even in the face of being rejected and cast out, the same man-centered majority will stand ready to stone you: "And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit" (Acts.7:59). Who stoned Stephen? The most prestigious religious council of the day (see Acts.6:12). Stephen stood against the entire religious system! he was a (STREET PREACHER).

Here was Stephen, a man who had his eyes fixed on Jesus yet who was hated by men who supposedly loved God.

This stoning will not likely take a literal form in your life. Think of it this way: Today, in this age of grace, if a man looks upon a woman with lusts, in God's eyes he is committing adultery. If someone hates, he is a murderer. Conversely, if vicious words are hurled at you for going all the way with God, you are being stoned: "Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their arrows, even bitter words: (Psalm.64:3).


BE ENCOURAGED AND CONTINUE GOING FORTH EVEN UNTIL DEATH!

"AND THEY OVERCAME HIM BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, AND BY THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY; AND THEY LOVED NOT THEIR LIVES UNTO THE DEATH"
(REVELATION.12:11)




LORD BLESS. BROTHER JOHN CERVANTEZ.
http://www.youtube.com/user/FULLGOSPELFIRE






THIS IS BROTHER DC FROM ATLANTA, A WALKING BILLBOARD PREACHING IN GEORGIA MAYBE DURING A 4TH OF JULY EVENT AND IF ONLY GOD MADE US WITH MORE ARMS HE WOULD HAVE MORE SIGNS TO CARRY?





http://www.officialstreetpreachers.com/