Thursday, September 22, 2011

JESUS SPOKE MORE ON HELLFIRE THAN ANY OTHER SUBJECT, INCLUDING LOVE AND GRACE:


To hammer that point He used words like everlasting fire, eternal torment, outer darkness, judgment, weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth, fire, damnation, furnace of fire, where the worm dieth not, everlasting fire, everlasting punishment, eternal damnation, unquenchable fire, damnation of hell and torments and such.

Now I have never seen hell, I never had a vision of hell nor have I had a chance to visit this place of torment this side of earth, as my only reference is found in the Bible. But I have read books where people have gone there and I have heard sermons from people who have been there. One can even find testimonies on youtube of those who have witnessed such with a near death experience.

However I question these visions and dreams of people that went to hell, with reason.

“Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world”

First off, I must say some of these people who had these visions or dreams of sinners burning in outer darkness are quite moving and could even bring the fear of God in a building. But there is A MAJOR FLAW, in these images we find demons tormenting sinners, demons poking sinners, even demons laughing at sinners as these poor souls are tormented.




Now IF this is true, this would then make this place a torment a Disneyland for demons because they get to taunt and torture sinners for eternity, but IF we use the Bible as the standard. We will find hellfire was created for the devil and his demons as a place of anguish for them and not to be a place to render pain to others. This hellfire is not a headquarters for satan where he has a desk and phone with maps around him as he plans the day. This hellfire is not a place where sinners get poked with a pitchfork by laughing demons, IT IS A PLACE OF TORMENT FOR ALL WHO GO.



Therefore I question these visitations.

If someone saw something truly from God, would not both demon and sinner be screaming, not one afflicting the other? No matter how moving the vision appears we should question the accuracy as nothing more than a Hollywood edition. Both will live in this place of to

THE SECOND DEATH



“And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death”
Revelation 20:14

WHAT A VERSE……..the lake of fire is the last dump for those who rejected Jesus as the Christ and with this verse all hope is gone.
Image the worst pain you ever felt, be it a headache, toothache, broken bone, back problem, finger smashed. You can take medicine for the pain, go to the hospital for treatment, go to sleep and even hope that tomorrow will be better day. There are people that live in so much pain that they hope in death. Death is like a savor and the only way out from their pain, well this verse tells me that ‘death’ is cast into the lake of fire so even the very hope of death is now gone. Eternal fire and eternal torment are but to us mere words, but seeing your only anticipation of ‘death’ is now dumped into the lake that burns with fire. All hope is gone.

Do we really need a testimony from someone who went to hell for 5 minutes or can we just be moved by the inspired Word of God?


STREET PREACHING IN THE NEWS




BIBLE BELIEVERS STORM THE FRENCH QUARTER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14IvDzGBeM&feature=email



Preachers protected by First Amendment
"....That brings us to street preachers. In a self-correcting world, one man’s trash is truly another man’s treasure. In today’s America many believe they have a right to censor the other guy’s treasure because they believe he’s not smart enough to know it’s trash......"
http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20110828/OPINION03/308280004/Preachers-protected-by-First-Amendment?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFrontpage%7Cs



Activists confront anti-queer Christian fundamentalists
"....Fundamentalist Christian street preachers faced stiff opposition from activists who rallied against their public sermons in Adelaide’s Rundle Mall on September 2. Members of the right-wing religious group found themselves surrounded by a large crowd of activists who rallied for more than five hours....."
http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/48780



Saving Winchester
"....BACK in the 1760s, when Anglicanism was the established faith in Colonial Virginia, some Baptist preachers found themselves in the clink for publicly evangelizing. Today the dominant religion of many cities is tourism dollars, so in Winchester, the police forbade street preacher Michael Marcavage from proclaiming the Gospel via hand mike during the 2010 Apple Blossom Festival. But there have been a few changes in Virginia during the last 250 years, e.g., the U.S. Constitution...."
http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2011/092011/09092011/650812



Suppression of free speech 'all over the country'
"A Virginia street preacher's "noise" equals constitutionally free speech, according to a legal group. Don Karns ran into the problem in Williamsburg when he was preaching with a small amplifier on a public street. John Whitehead, the founder of The Rutherford Institute, says police confronted Karns on the street. The police walked up and told him that what he was doing was illegal. They cited him for violating the city's noise ordinance and took his amplifier away.....”
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=1424226



Why Did 8 People Turn 180 Degrees on Abortion Stance in Seconds?
"....The evangelist producer of an online documentary to be released this Sunday has high hopes that the film, which shows eight pro-abortion young adults change their stance to pro-life just moments after being asked a question, goes viral....."
http://www.christianpost.com/news/why-did-8-people-turn-180-degrees-on-abortion-stance-in-seconds-55970/



Was Orangeman Edward De Cobain jailed for a crime he didn't commit?

"A street preacher and a Orange Order Grand Master he often made anti-Catholic statements which meant he attracted headlines and enemies in equal measure...."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14941512



Robe-clad man turns heads in Mountain Home
"Every year the mild-mannered Thompson, who lives in St. Louis, walks to different cities as a street preacher to share his love for God and to set a good example for others..."
http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/20110913/NEWS01/109130323



Unpopular Methodology: Fr Paul Schenck on the Beheading of John the Baptist
"....Today we tend to reject those who similarly publicly decry sin and heresy. Street preachers, prophets and clerics who confront sinful policies, bad behavior and false ideologies are decried as trouble makers, fanatics and dangerous "extremists"....."
http://www.catholic.org/hf/faith/story.php?id=42594



Rundle Mall protests to continue
"....The street preachers have been accused of harassing people and spreading mysoginist, homophobic and anti-Muslim views.
They last month won a Supreme Court case in which a City Council bylaw banning them from preaching in the mall was ruled invalid..."
http://city-messenger.whereilive.com.au/news/story/rundle-mall-protests-to-continue/



Life's a preach for George Thomson
"GEORGE Thomson the street preacher? I first caught sight of him at the Links Market in Kirkcaldy in April of this year. He wore a long white beard in the Old Testament style and was carrying a sandwich board which denied the theory of evolution...."
http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/features/Peter-Ross-Life39s-a-preach.6830489.jp



Preachers should rent booths at Bele Chere
"...I didn’t attend Bele Chere this year, but I did notice the uptick in anti-street-preacher sentiment in these pages. When I have attended the event, I have mostly been able to stay out of earshot, thinking of them as nothing more than a petty annoyance. Not knowing what the hubbub was all about, I had to do some deep research. Turns out that was a good thing. It was a real eye-opener. Who are these street preachers?..."
http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20110828/OPINION03/308280014/Preachers-should-rent-booths-Bele-Chere?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFrontpage%7Cp



City to allow speech that may even 'annoy'
"...The issue arose over a city crackdown on a street preacher's activities. The speaker contended the policy should be abandoned because it's not constitutional to base an individual's First Amendment speech rights on someone else's "comfort." Police had shut down the preacher when a passerby allegedly complained he was "uncomfortable."
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=339869



Anti-gay street preachers target North Ga. mountains
"....We witnessed a truly horrible anti-gay religious protest in the middle of the main strip of town. People shouting ‘Homo Sex is a Sin’ and calling people faggots and all around being a nuisance and not letting anyone get past them,” Marsh recalled in the email.
“They were also insulting everyone’s religion although this was primarily an anti-gay rally....."
http://www.thegavoice.com/index.php/news/georgia-news/3117-anti-gay-street-preachers-target-north-ga-mountains



Asheville must protect free speech rights of street preachers
"....As for suggestions on limiting the places street preachers can speak, "I have concerns — always — with 'free speech zones.' If they're putting the preachers in a certain place, especially if the preachers can't communicate to their intended audience, that's a First Amendment violation..."
http://www.mountainx.com/article/4957/ACLU-Asheville-must-protect-free-speech-rights-of-street-preachers






I would like to introduce Brother Johnny from Mississippi and his testimony from religion, repentance to reproving sin in the streets.



It was a blessings to have the opportunity to work with you Ruben.
I was raised in the Baptist church my dad was an alcoholic and like to party. So I thought it was ok to party and call your self a Christian. When I was a teen I asked the youth pastor if I was saved after being convicted of debauchery and he told me the sinner’s prayer and being baptized was all I had to do after repenting. So for 33 years I repented every Sunday. and after
being arrested 5 times for pot and doing 3 years in jail, I was able to sober up for the first time, and read my bible and ask God to have mercy on me and save me. After 3 yrs in jail and 1 year probation I smoked pot and felt like an idiot for the first time. I felt as if God were saying; Johnny how many more times do you think I will call you, how many more chances do you think you have? I asked myself how can I fear man and his laws and not fear God. So I took the weed I just purchased and waded it up in a burger king cup and drove down the highway and tossed it out the window. In 2010 I met a street preacher and he asked me to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras to preach with his group of 7. I had to work and told him I could not go but during that time it started snowing and my boss called and said my work was canceled. So I called Kendall and asked if he was still going to Mardi Gras and he said yes, I then asked if I could go and he said yes. So 2010 was my first time to go to Mardi Gras as a saint after about 26 as a heathen. I was ok till we got out of the car and started loading up a small amp, lots of tracts, gospel CD’s and this sandwich boards. I looked at the sandwich board and though to myself, no way I’m going to put that thing on, you have got to be crazy to put that on in public. However the next day I was ready to wear the sandwich board. I’m still growing in my faith, its amazing that I could have sat in the Baptist church so long and drank on milk thinking that was obedience. I'm thankful, after 13 near death experiences God allowed me to live and serve Him. He permitted me not to die and go to hell. God is love if we just submit, repent and obey. During that Mardi Gras in 2010 I saw crytogod ministries with their big banners and was impressed at Gods presents with them. I talked briefly with Preacher JK and Bible Brian, they gave me cards with links to youtube and I think that is the first time I saw Ruben Israel.




After New Orleans, I started working with Kendall on Thursday’s as he goes to jail to minister to the inmates and once a month to a nursing home and preaching at Wal-Mart parking lot Sunday after church. I believe God has called me to preach in public full time as after my time in jail (5/08) I worked12 hours a day, 6 days a week till October 2010. The Lord had me pay every thing I owe and save six grand in the bank. I have quit my job at a logging company and work full time for King Jesus. So far He has provided a way for me to minister with some part time work. I still have a lot to learn in fully trusting Him as I keep thinking I need a permanent job, but now He is that permanent job. I'm going to Voodoo festival Lord willing and that will mark a year of serving the king on 3 college campuses, jail ministry, Wal-Mart parking lot, abortion clinics and special events.
Ruben invited me to join him to preach another wicked event o Labor Day weekend, so I Googled ‘southern decadence’ two weeks before going and thought to myself, do I really want to go down to Bourbon Street like I saw Ruben marching there during Mardi Gras this year? I was scared, thinking someone could toss a potted plant or cast iron furniture on me and kill me. Then I remembered we served the most high God, to be absent of the body is to be present with the lord. I told myself for Pete sakes to remember Phil. 4:13. well the Lord had me do it and Sunday was the sodomite parade and we only had the skeleton crew. There was Ruben, Buddy, Doug, Larry, Thomas and myself. Every time we stood on a corner I kept on praying for God's Power, to protect us and to keep Thomas or myself from being pushed to the point of snapping and shove some one and maybe starting a fight, perhaps getting us all killed or a nice bed in ICU. The banner I was carrying read ‘Homo Sex Is Sin’ and sometimes I would raise it up a bit to see around me and every time I saw evil taunting me, I pulled it to cover my eyes and prayed over and over again. I was so nervous and tense and that the wind was blowing the large banner around that holding it was like trying to reel in a 75pound fish for hours. In between the gusts of wind, I prayed that God would deliver me from my enemies and renew my strength and keep me from losing the banner. Well He did. I give God all the honor and glory for getting me through it all, and look forward to doing it again.
Street Preacher Johnny.






http://www.officialstreetpreachers.com/