Thursday, May 26, 2011

LONG BEACH SODOMITE PARADE

The city of Long Beach has hosted the 28th annual sodomite parade and many of those that marched in the first parade back in 1983 are most likely dead from disease. For almost three decades we have warned those in the parade, those that watch the parade and those in the city that allowed said parade. We have remained steadfast with a salty message that repentance and belief in Jesus is needed as per Mark 1:15. At this ‘gay pride’ parade as with any other we reprove the sin of homosexually as an abomination and reprobate coupled with God hating those that are proud, as the problem with the cross as the remedy. We proclaimed the FULL CHARACTOR of God not just love loves you

It would be safe to proclaim that God is not happy with this event.

“God is angry with the wicked every day”




“These six things doth the LORD hate: yea……A proud look…..a lying tongue…..An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations….feet that be swift in running to mischief….A false witness that speaketh lies….”

How many Churches speak out against the sin of sodomy from the pulpits, yet have never stood on a sidewalk and preached that very message to those ears that need to hear? How many believers post something over the internet regarding the sin of homosexuality and how God considers such lifestyle a sin, yet will never confront those same people in public? How often will people tell us ‘we will pray for you’ only because they will never stand up for God’s standard? How bold people can be from the pulpit or with a keyboard.

“The wicked flee when no man pursues: but the righteous are bold as a lion”
-Pr.28:1

Or better yet, how many people will criticize our message and method or will justify this lifestyle and would never contend for the faith and the fullness of God in public?

“He that justifies the wicked, and he that comdemns the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD”
-Pr.17:15

We met at my house in the morning and drove out to Long Beach, where we were given an area to preach on the route, this was worked out with the police department earlier that week. Two officers were commissioned to stand by us and keep the peace, as they had their work cut out that day. We stood inside of barricades and had much liberty with the NO-bull horn before, during and after the parade. Sister Angela joined us as this was the first time she held a banner and she was a hot, as she preached I noticed most of the lesbians watching and hearing her every word as she gave her testimony. God used her to prick hearts as we only hope that more labors will reap our harvest, with the Father giving that seed growth. Next month (June) the sodomites will be parading their sin in every major city, every weekend and maybe you can stand in the gap and as salt preserve the standard of God?

“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none”
-Ezekiel 22:30

SOME OF OUR CONGREATION OVER DRESSED FOR SERVICE

WELL OUR LORD DID SAY TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE
…..AND SO WE DID




THIS WAS OUR WELCOME COMMITTEE




We had at least 2 dozen (mainly college students) protesters around us with signs promoting their sin and how God accepts everyone, God is tolerant, we are haters and love is everything. The police moved them away often from trying to block our signs and trying to cover up the bell from the NO-bull horn which would have shut down the preaching. At the end of the day we the Name of Jesus was proclaimed, the full character God was preached, scripture was quoted and the Holy Ghost was offered to deliver those on bondage.





“THE BIBLE GUARANTEES IT”





May 21st has come and gone and no judgment day, no Jesus in the clouds, no massive earthquake no volcano erupting fire with millions of people dead…there was nothing. The NBA and Stanley cup playoffs continued, people went to work, schools and banks were open, Obama is still President, Muslims killed other Muslims, as it was just a regular day, some things never changed. The big question is WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT WALKED AROUND PROMOTING JUDGMENT DAY MAY 21ST ON SIGNS? Come out…..come out….where ever you are….?
Are they hiding, turned atheist, paying late payments on their bills that they neglected, or maybe embarrassed? Will we see them holding signs that read “I LIED” or “SORRY FOR MISLEADING YOU” or maybe they will commit suicide and end it all with self fulfilling prophecy?



I’ve never seen these people preach Jesus in public or promote the Bible as they done advertising their May 21st date. Why do believers visibly sponsor a politician or a sports team and a work union with signs but can not preach Jesus in public? They considered themselves ‘watchmen’ sounding the alarm, but I’ve never seen them preaching against sin in over 30 years. They had only one gear, one message and even with promoting just one topic they failed. How many of these people really wanted this day to be judgment day….with reason? This would cause their failed life to be fixed, like a form of spiritual bankruptcy. How many people long for a rapture to cure their bad marriage, rebellious children, heal their health problems, repair their bad credit and resolve all their problems they personally created….and God is going to bail them out? This type of wishful thinking is based solely on a quick fix to their botched existence. I believe this is the reason why so many people bit that apple, it looked good, it sounded good and it was an easy out.
One thing for sure, it will be Judgment Day on May 21st for all those that preached this message and took God’s Name in vain. As ever idle word is noted in heaven and how much more advocating a lie and charging God to it. Woe to them (Jeremiah 23).









The next big date these Chicken-Little type Christians will be proclaiming the sky is falling will be October 21 (this is the updated version from the Camping camp) and or December 23 2012 (Mayan calendar to predict the end of the world) are the two that will get the most attention. I have little compassion for Camping because he said the world would end in September 1994 and he was as unrepentant then as he is today. So I have even less compassion on his followers that overlooked his unrepentant and brazen attitude and gave much or all to the cause. The local weatherman is right more times then these people as the Seventh-day Adventist movement had prophesied that Jesus would return sometime between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844. They struck out 365 times.

We will not be moved by dates or global events, some numerical formula, new prophecies or Biblical breakthroughs but we will preach with urgency because those ears that hear our preaching might die that very night.

“Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus”
-Colossians 1:28


Till then we do what Jesus said to do…….“Occupy till I come”






CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO READ FULL ARTICLES

Gays and Christians clash in street rally
“…Police have been forced to intervene during a clash between the gay and lesbian community and a group of street preachers in Adelaide. Anyone who carries a banner that begins with the two words 'God Hates' is to my mind is not representing the Christ that Christians believe in. We're just preaching the Bible, we're quoting the bible and it says that homosexuality is a sin…”
http://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/latest/a/-/article/9433846/gays-and-christians-clash-in-street-rally/


I survived sign almost lands street preacher in hot water
‘Consequences be damned, “street preacher” Jason Blakeman took a very public stand Saturday against Harold Camping’s end of the world prediction. So he climbed 30 feet to the base of a Camping “end of the world” billboard on Route 34 with a message of his own: “I SURVIVED.”
He climbed the billboard at 7:30 p.m., 90 minutes after the world was supposed….”
http://valley.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/I_Survived_Sign_Almost_Lands_Street_Preacher_In_Hot_Water


Surfers preacher takes on the law
“A GLITTER strip street preacher has launched a criminal complaint against Surfers Paradise police, alleging an officer broke the law by disturbing his public religious worship in Cavill Mall. Ryan Hemelaar, of the Christian evangelistic action group Operation 513, spends most Friday and Saturday nights in the busy tourist precinct preaching the gospel with his volunteers street preaching with permission from the Gold Coast City Council….”
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2011/04/29/311495_crime-and-court-news.html




Tate Plaza Preachers
You’re walking from class through Tate Plaza, maybe to get a bite to eat, or catch a bus, and the sounds of a spring day are pierced by a street corner preacher yelling the gospel at passersby. Who are these people, and what do those in ear’s way have to say about it?
http://www.redandblack.com/2011/04/26/podcast-tate-plaza-preachers/




Lakeland preacher arrested for loud sermon back on street corner
“Lakeland, Florida - The Lakeland street preacher who was put in handcuffs and thrown in jail last year for delivering his message too loudly on a street corner says his prayers have been answered…..”
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/191122/8/Lakeland-preacher-arrested-for-loud-sermon-back-on-street-corner



Pantex fires Grisham; union files protest
“Speaking out against radical Islam might have cost Amarillo mayoral candidate David Grisham his job guarding the nation's largest nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly plant, Grisham said Thursday. The fundamentalist street preacher and leader of Repent Amarillo said he received notice Thursday he had been fired from his post as a security police officer at the Pantex Plant east of Amarillo…..”
http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2011-05-06/pantex-fires-grisham-union-files-protest




Street corner preacher makes stop in Fort Myers for Good Friday
“….His name is Reverend Obadiah Franklin. His mission is spreading the gospel one street corner at a time. He asked that his face be shadowed by his hat.
"I don't want attention drawn to me personally. This is not about me at all but rather this is all about lifting up Jesus," said Franklin…”
http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2011-04-23/Street-corner-preacher-makes-stop-in-Fort-Myers-for-Good-Friday

ASU campus preachers
“…visit the ASU campus pretty often. It never seems to me that what they do is very productive, because for the most part, a lot of unsympathetic gawkers just crowd around them and yell things out as the preachers go through the motions of their show…”
http://snemes.blogspot.com/2011/04/asu-campus-preachers.html




The Dreaded On-Campus Preacher:
cher: Making Evangelism Difficu“…I always dread when I see them outside, because the atmosphere gets so hateful and angry. The atheists come out and yell at the preachers, asking them questions sarcastically. People laugh at them and hold up signs and things like that…”
http://www.revelife.com/745154739/the-dreaded-on-campus-preacher-making-evangelism-difficult/




50 things every student should have on their college bucket list
…..8) Fight with a campus preacher.
Are you a harlot? A fornicator? Find out on ASU's Tempe campus any given day…”
http://www.ecollegetimes.com/student-life/50-things-every-student-should-have-on-their-college-bucket-list-1.2562496

The Steel Drummer Solution
“…..The group, it turns out, is part of a street preacher collective known as Open Air Seattle—although one Open Airee referred to themselves as a member of the creepy, Lovecraftian-sounding "Called Out Ones"—who spout fire, brimstone and anti-gay hatespeech on street corners around town…..”
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/05/18/the-steel-drummer-solution


FROM MY MAIL BAG



KEEP THOSE CARDS AND LETTERS COMING:

Hello brother,
I was wondering what your schedule is this week. I didn't see it posted online. Do you ever street preach in St louis or Kansas city?
Bro. Aaron

Hello, I am writing a story about Gary Paylor, an Atlanta man who has been street preaching for eight or more years. I would like to speak to someone else about street preaching, and came across your site. Does anyone have estimates about how many may be in the U.S.? Are there hazards to street preaching? How did you come to create a site?
Could you call me, or give me a time and number to call you? Thank you.
Sincerely, Mark Davis
Staff Writer, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Ruben is well known as a serial pest and just annoying, he is not education or well spoken just a closet case spreading hate and calling it preaching

I thank God for your life brother, you were the example to me and others and the passion and zeal for preaching that impacted my life, to live it in full color. You are in my prayers my brother
Ricardo

Ruben Israel, you are known as an extremist and it has often been stated as a self hating in the closet homosexual
Joshtefer

bro. I just ordered and watched this documentary go stand and speak. you are in it, but they cover your face, and kinda paint it "the wrong way to street preach" just wondering if you saw it, and what you thought. GOD bless you, looking forward to you coming to Chicago this June.
bro Will

Ruben, your bold open stand with signs is a BLESSING. WHERE do you get such wonderful signs and clothing?"
Eomin

Ruben, the only mention in the Bible of God hating anything is in the Old Testament. The God who hates was never referred to by Jesus. I think it's fair, according to your own Bible, to say the Christian God does not hate.
Mike


THERE IS NO GOD!
IF GOD WERE ALIVE HE WOULD STRIKE YOU DEAD FOR GOING ALL OVER AMERCA PREACHING YOURE GOSPEL OF HATE, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ALIVE IS PROOF THERE IS NO GOD. IF THERE WAS A GOD, HE WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU LONG AGO THAN TO ALLOW YOU TO HAVE FOLLOWERS THAT PROMOTE YOUR MESSAGE OF ANGER AND JUDGMENT. IF THERE IS A GOD WHEN DIE I WILL POINT TO YOU FOR NOT BELIEVING IN HIM AND BLAME
YOUR ACTIONS, YOUR PREACHING AND YOUR BIG SIGNS. STOP THE HATE!

Thanks for directing me to the website. I have "Really!!" ejoyed your boldness on past videos. I hope to join up w/ you soon!!
Wayne

I’m a Mexican man who’s already doing this task, on public places.
I’m interested on became a part of a team.
in Christ. Brother francisco

Yes God hates sin but not the sinner, Jesus said this. no?
Stephen

Thank you for the wonderful remarks about three of our detectives. Chief Yahner has added some positive remarks and forwarded your comments to the supervisor of the detectives. Once again, thank you, we are glad your experience was a positive one.
Lisa R. Coombe
Administrative Secretary
Office of the Police Chief
620 West Washington Street

Amen Ruben ! I love it my friend, your doing a powerful work in God. This is the true Kingdom work, out where the,---ACTION IS!!!

Just who do you like preacher?
You hate homos, you hate drunks, you hate Catholics, you hate atheists and now you hate those that worship Allah?
Is there anyone you don’t have a problem with?

Wow ! What great signs, I wasn't aware until visiting Ruben Israel's site's, how much of an impact these large signs can make, truly remarkable !!!!!!!!!!!!!
BROTHER WAS A BLESSING PREACHING WITH YOU...I LEARNED ALOT....PRAISE BE TO GOD..AMEN

hey mr ruben can you give me an update...so you do know any street preachers that will be out there in London during the wedding sharing gospel with all those people? Ive been really wanting to find out if there will be
Laura

Ruben; you guys are amazing. I was scrolling down thru your fb page and also the official site, and can't help but think how much work you guys get done, and how much worse off people and society in general would be if you weren't brave and determined enough to do it. Will get ahold of ya later, gotta run for now

Bravo, Ruben!

mr israel/i hate you/i hate your god/and if there is a god she is not angry and judgmental/stop the hate
peace out

“homo sex” is not sin but holding a banner when people are celebrating life is
tommy

Love ya Ruben!!! GO GET UM!!!
Elizabeth

I noticed at that Gay pride event you said Aids is a "Gay Tailored disease". How accurate. I always believed that were so, from Romans. Thanks for telling the truth!
David

I just finished with this last 37 minute video (PHX homo parade). Please pass along to all of the men that work with you just how much I APPRECIATE THEM, and YOU, for THE MIGHTY WORK of GOD that you all are DOING. I sit here at my computer. I read. I watch the video footage. I weep tears of JOY as I listen to the anointed proclamation of the WORD of THE LORD. As far as I am concerned, there is no more WORTHY ministry on the face of this globe than what you guys are doing to DESTROY & WRECK the devils plans.... and to ADVANCE THE KINGDOM of THE KING. Last evening I was thinking of you and how that you LABOR for THE LORD. What a fast pace SCHEDULE!
As I was pondering all about your ministry, last evening, and the pace that you race from event to event and from city to city, the LORD suddenly dropped this SCRIPTURE into my heart; and I know that He wants me to pass it along to YOU as this describes YOU to the T ----
"But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I LABOURED MORE ABUNDANTLY THAN THEY ALL : yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." --- 1st Corinthians 15:10
-Carl


Brave Soul! Nice feature brother!! Lets see... Eph. 6:12 comes to mind. Have a blessed weekend in Christ Jesus.
Turner

I hope you recover from the mental illness of religion soon

Hello Ruben!
I came across your website: www.officialstreetpreachers.com when I was doing some research on Mormonism. I am Christian, actually baptized & grew up in the Methodist Church, but I read the Holy Bible when I was a young age. I am Married to a Mormon-LDS member (Don't ask me why LOL, long story) and we have 4 children. My kids are baptized in a Christian Church not the LDS church. My husband is still hoping that one day, he'll have them baptize in his church. He knows that I don't want that and we always argue about our different religions. And I don't know what it is that these Mormons cannot see that this Mormon belief is crazy?! After looking at the video on Brigham Young's great, great grand-daughter talk about her Christian beliefs and how she was a Mormon believer, makes me think, I wonder if my husband watch this, will he think twice about his religion? I'm not trying to convert him from Mormon to Christian (Although that would be nice :) ) but I want him to understand and see/hear what this woman is saying, because after all she was a Mormon and a descendant of the 1st President of the LDS, I think? I now live in Logan, UT (I know...bad) but I still stick to my belief and I'm never going to let another missionary try and talk me out of my religion. I love your site and will read some more of it later.
Thank you,
Mary

Aloha Ruben, how are you brother? I just watched the video "All of Heaven Rejoices" from Mardi Gras 2011. Wow...I have to tell you how much I was filled with praise for God when I watched you guys help bring Toby to the Lord. I was in tears when I saw you praying for him. Amen, brother Ruben! You are a true soldier for the King. Thank you for what you're doing for His glory! God bless you. Hugs & Aloha, your friend in Hawaii.
Elizabeth

I loved this!! What guts and glory!!

amen let us preach! Christ crucified, and died for our sins. let them die hear the gospel."
Juanito

ruben back when darwin was alive almost everyone was intolerant, today almost everyone has outgrown that... almost everyone. so social acceptability is darwins excuse. So what's yours?

Hey Brother Ruben,
You came up in my thoughts today as I was reading Acts and i just wanted to say hi, the apostles in the Book of Acts remind me of your valor for God, thats probably why i thought of you. Hope all is going well out there in LA, i hope your business is staying busy and the Lord continues to bless you as you serve Him. Well Brother I hope to see you soon and you are in my prayers.
Bro Matt Cleveland

wonderful! It is great to be on fire for the Lord. You inspire us a lot brother!
Wendi

bro ruben! i would like to invite you here in the phillipines

Brother Reuben:
Hopefully spending two weeks almost ministering in Mexico. Flying stand-by (the cheap way to go) has its advantages and disadvantages. One disadvantage being you are not guaranteed to make it on any given flight.
They won't have room for me on any flights out of Harrisburg until around 4:30 P.M. today. I will either have to hook up with one of the brothers in Charlotte or spend the night at the airport. Other than Brian, do you know of any brethren in the Charlotte area?
ALSO, DO YOU KNOW OF ANY BRETHREN IN THE ATLANTA GEORGIA AREA? I MUST MAKE WHAT BECAME AN UNEXPECTED TRIP TO GEORGIA AFTER I GET DONE IN MEXICO. I FIGURED MAYBE THE LORD WANTS ME TO JOIN SOME BRETHREN THERE IN ATLANTA FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND PREACHING. ALSO, I NEED THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BRETHREN YOU KNOW IN THE SEATTLE WASHINGTON AREA. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR CONTACT HELP, AND LORD BLESS.
IN CHRIST, TIM

Hello, Reverend Israel.
I am a Christian, and was in New Orleans this Mardi Gras working, and I found your street preachers to be acting shamefully in the streets. I went out to speak with a man with a video camera, and started crying, as i was speaking to him out of frustration. I felt moved by the holy spirit to speak to the man with the camera, and tell him that this was not the way of the Lord. This may have been the way of John the Baptist, in the river, but you know, people were listening to him. People were coming to him, and being baptized. What fruit did your organization gather in New Orleans? Probably nothing, because what was being done, was NOT from love, it was from a motivation of works. Search the hearts of your followers. Are they following Christ, or are they following you?
I was pelted with beads, while I was talking with the street preachers, and I'm sure they equated it with being stoned, or with being hated in the name of Jesus. Infact it is unfortunate that they equated themselves with Christ, because it made all Christians look like crazy people, and who would want to convert to become the example which your church showed?! People screaming damnation to the masses, who remained unchanged and even further from the faith. Jesus hung out with the sinners, the prostitutes, the tax collectors. You didn't hang out with the sinners, you set yourselves so far apart from them, that none could relate.
If you goal is to win souls, you do it through friendship and through example and through love. You should know this, if you are a Christian, and also that all men have fallen short of God's Glory, so why pick on the Homosexuals specifically, when we are all the same.
I plead with you to change your ways, and repent, in the name of Yeshua.
Sincerely, Shannon Holt

I want to come to LA and preach with you sometime. Is that cool? Any suggestions when is good time. Hollywood and LA are a dream of mine. John and Ellen Duncan suggested I go.
Angela


yeah! praise him bro! almost five years and until now we continue preaching the gospel even sometimes our life hurt by unbelievers. bro we love streetpreachers like you coz we believe God uses this ministry in this last days. we also have herald ministry we preach while the jeepney move slowly n the streets.

I was watching your drive by preaching the other day got inspired to do a hook up of a CB Radio and PA it works great we canvassed all of port Angeles with the word a lot of people had no idea who was telling them to go home and read the Bible

God bless u Ruben. We love what u do. Praise God for people and street preachers as u all there. Come to Romania some time. Catalin. We need a wake up call in these dead churches that think they are witneses for Jesus.

Good day sir! i am happy the that still there is someone like you and your brethren standing in the street corners and proclaiming the Word of God to every people. Here in the Philippine in ParaƱaque At Faith Baptist Church and a Bible believing Christians are your workmanship in this very important work of the Lord and that is to Preach the Word as Apostle Paul said " Preach the word be instant in season and out of season rebuke reprove with all long suffering and gentleness" We are so glad the we are doing this very nice work in the Lord to help the lost sinners to be punished in the Hell. Help them to pull out of fire. I hope that you understand what I’m saying All we want is to know God by every people. How shall they call on God in whom they don’t have heard ..... and how shall they believe in whom they have not known and how shall they call on God without a street preacher. Thank you to all you and may God Bless more His ministry of Street preaching Continue to pray for each one of us.
Joseph


DIE fat pig boy DIE & b more loving!!

Ruben, I AGREE THAT PORN IS TERRIBLE....but my gosh, shouting at people in the video store, you look like twats. seriously, actually do you think standing there shouting and preaching is gonna make a significant difference? it just makes religion look crazy and pushes people towards atheism. Why not use a more moderate, tactical and effiencent method of preaching?

"Homo sex is a threat to national security."
Care to elaborate?


God bless you brother Ruben, on your website your recommended some "truth horns" but the link is not active. Can you provide me the with the link of your best recommendation. I looking to purchase one. Also To your knowledge, is any laws that ban "truth horns" in Myrtle Beach, SC. You a can preach freely out there right?

Thank you, but I assure you that there is no need to save people from something which does not - can not - exist. That said, the principle of fire as method of eternal torture is dull and unimaginative. You'd think an all-powerful God could manipulate nerve-signals, no?
Art

God bless I like the vids on youtube. bless and keep on brother!!!

Peace will ensue after I hunt you down and remove you for damage control "Blessed are the peacemakers". Don't forget that vengeance is the Lord's which means, vengeance is a good thing. I am zealous for my God “Therefore, as I live, said the Lord GOD, I will prepare you to blood, and blood shall pursue you: since you have not hated blood, even blood shall pursue you.” (Ezekiel 35:6).
Watching you!

Keep bringing the Medicine to an ill world brother! GOD BLESS!

I've seen your work on several documentaries, most memorably in the film "8: The Mormon Proposition", you ever swing through Indiana?
Walter


Good job brother! I think more of us need to do this (myself included!
Paul

Ruben, Praise God for ALL you FRONTLINE BROTHERS !! KEEP IT UP

ruben love you bro...you guys wanna come up here and join us for april 30th UFC first event in toronto....it will be huge!

Ruben's on my prayer list; sure hope I'm on his?
Pete

You are the very reason I do not believe in god/happy now you pri**
Larry

Great job Ruben!
Greg

your god made me gay just like he/she made you fat. stop judging us, god is love and you are filled with hate. it was our day and you ruined it for us.

God bless you brother
Jonathon


God bless you and you are a blessing! Hugs!
Connie

I wish there were bold preachers that preached the fullness of truth where I lived! God bless you brother for loving men so much that you preach with the desire to fill heaven, and not with a desire to merely fill the pews as most preachers do. That fills my heart with joy to know there are a few faithful ministers out there still.
Faythe

Thankyou Christian Soldiers Of Jesus ...Thankyou

Just watched your "Crowd Attacks Street Preachers" video. That was intense, we are praying for you all. God bless you.

Pig/fat/beyond chubby/lard a**/obese there, you want judging I will give you judging you obese fuc**ng scum bag

amen brother we need more bold christains out there not trying to sugar-coat the bible but being bold.
Trisa

Brother I've been watching your videos on Youtube and happy that you are out there preaching the Word of God! God Bless!

There is no hell.no god.mankind is good but people like you are evil and will go to hell

Amen confront those sinners in their sin! Best job in town.
David

Amen Ruben, i love the excellent job you are doing reaching out the gospel to the Lost our prayers and always with you May God continue to use mightily to draw as many to Christ for eternity, still plundering hell to populate Heaven. keep up the good work of Faith knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord! Amen. God bless you and protect you! Amen
Joseph

Ruben; you guys are amazing. I was scrolling down thru your fb page and also the official site, and can't help but think how much work you guys get done, and how much worse off people and society in general would be if you weren't brave and determined enough to do it. Will get ahold of ya later, gotta run for now
Eugene

Great interview from NOLA newslink. Also love your T-shirts ! God Bless you for your faithful laboring in the harvest field Brother
Lauren

A different kind of Evangelism - DIFFERENT but truely VALID!!!"
James

Let me continue...I Love your Passion to Get The Word Out If We Ever Need That kind Of PASSION it is now My Brother!!!!!I am 58 an have Never Felt The Passion To Get The Word Out About Jesus Like Never Before, I also have a brother who is 70 Who Has That Passion,you may know him, Tom Johnson. my prayers are with you an MAY WE ALL GO OUT AN PREACH THE GOSPEL IN THE " STRENGTH OF THE LORD!!!!!! "BE BOLD BE STRONG FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS WITH YOU, "IF GOD BE FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US".....ITS NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD"!!! SO LETS ALL GO AN FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH BECAUSE THE RIME IS SHORT!!!! YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST
Sharon

This is truly a good thing you are doing. If you ever come to Wisconsin I hope to meet you and work with you.
Thomas

Brother Ruben, I'm am thinking about preaching the Bike Week in Myrtle Beach, SC, do you know any Street Preachers for room and board?
Scott

Awesome, praise God for you guys

Hello Ruben,
We have never met but I have mucho respect for your evangelism. I consider myself a brother and friend of Jesse Morrell. God bless you both. I am not as bold and brave as you to preach on the street. Please Lord give me that strength. I do preach weekly in the jail.
My question for you is this: Who is singing "I see the Lord" in your "Preaching to sinners everywhere" video? Is this available for download or purchase?
I recently saw you being mis-treated on the "Stone the Preacher" website. The one thing I am sure of and I tell my guys this. We are not used car salesmen, we don't have to close the deal. That work is for the Holy Spirit and we will not know this side of Heaven which seeds took root. Our job is to faithfully proclaim the gospel any way that we can.
God Bless You,
Steve Ryan

I am very proud of You Ruben.
You have a great heart for the Lord.
Wow. Your amazing. just dennis






You have issues Ruben, you need help, the way you minister is not normal
Concerned…….

Keep up the good work we need you to come here
Meriam

Brother Ruben
Just read your latest blog entry. Though the Lord have you rebuking the masses for eating, drinking and then rising up to play; or battling wild beast of America, you are strengthened to remain faithful. Bless you my brother.

As I mentioned before, I am truly encouraged by your generous heart to share links and news about others whom God is using in these last days. Preachers of the Gospel from around the world.
Blessings!

Rube, let me known when u are coming back to my city, I want to hit the streets with u again!! Y? U never know whats going to happen with u around? Hahhahaha

hi brother in Christ please keep making more videos on your website of are brothers spreading the truth of Jesus Christ i will continue to pray for you peace

I love all the banners good real biblical sayings i like this one jesus or hell jesus said exect a man be born againg canot see the kindom of GOD! NICE ALSO LOVE IT THAT YOU GUYS REBUKED THAT DEVIL PURTORICAN GUY WHO CALLS HISELF JESUS THAT DUDE IS PHONY GOOD WORK!
Terri

LOVE YOU MAN !!! I AM A BORN AGAING FOLLOWER OF CHRIST WHO HAS BEEN DELIVERD FROM A STREET LIFE OF CRIME & EVIL WILD LIVING IM PART OF A LOCAL CHURCH CALLED CENTRAL BAPTIST ON 92ST AMSTERDAM BUT I AM NOT CHURCHY MY HEART IS MORE FOR WINESSING & PROCLAIMING JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY REPENT OR PERISH USING DIFERRENT STRADIGIES I BEEN CHECKING YA OUT ON OFFICIALSTREETPREACHER & UTUBE FOR A WHILE & I BELIVE IN THE MINISTERY YOURE DOING FOR THE LORD MY CHURCH HOME IS A GOOD BIBLE TEAHING CHURCH BUT IT IS COMPLEATLY DEAD ON WITNESSING & PREACHING THE GOSPLE TO THE COMUNIITY FOR CHRIST IT SEEMS LIKE THERE MORE PHOCUSED ON THE QUIRE OR THE BUILDING RATHER THAN WITNESSING TO THE LOST STREET MINISTERY HAS BEEN MY BELIFE EVER SINCE THE LORD BROUGTH ME OUT THE EVIL GHETOW & PRAYER FOR THE LORD FOR MY CHURCH IS TO RAISE UP A BASIC OUT REACH WITNESSING TEAM I TRIED TALKING TO MY WHOLE LOCAL CHURCH PASTOR /ELDERS BUT ALL I GET IS YEA OK MAYBE ONE DAY MY ATTITUDE IS WITH MY LOCAL CHURCH FAMILY OR WITH OUT STREET MINISTERY IS GOING TO GO FOWARD COUZ CHRIST SAID SO THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH REALLY CALLED HIS BODY A GROUP OF BROKEN REPENTED TRUE BELIEVER / FOLLOWERS NOT THE BUILDING BUT INSPITE OF IT BEEING DEAD IAM NOT GIVING UP HOPE !LOVE YA IF YOURE EVER IN NEW YORK CITY I AM WILLING TO HOLD UP SIGNS BANNERS WEAR SHIRTS MY NAME IS ANTHONY VEGA AND MY GOAL & PRAYER ON FACE BOOK IS TO WIN SOULS FOR THE LORD HOPING BELIVING THE LORD THAT MY OLD UNSAVED FRIENDS & FAMILY CAN REPENT & FOLLOW JESUS NOT MAN FACE BOOK IS A GREAT TOOL TO CACTH FISH FOR THE LORD I THE MOMENT IAM INVOLD WIT A OUTREACH IN BROOKLING CALLED RECOVERY HOUSE OF WORSHIP WEAR MOSTLY GUYS FROM THE STEETS GET DELIVERD & SET FREE SO I AM CONNECTED TO LOCAL CHURCH BUT BECOUSE CENTRAL BAPTIST IS DEAD ON WINING SOULS FROM THE STREETS FOR THE LORD I AM MORE INVOLED WITH THE RECOVERY HOUSE OF WORSHIP I AM ALSO GLAD I SAW YOURE FACE BOOK LINK, STAY INTOUCH BROTHER!
ANTHONY

I live in Indiana and would like to find more street preacher for the super bowl in Indianapolis next year 2012 Let me know if you know any
Thanks God bless
brother in Christ

RUBEN,
GREAT PREACH REPORTS. BETTER STILL, YOU COORDINATE PREACHERS ALL OVER THE GLOBE, MOST IN VERY HARD GROUND TO PLOW, FAR AWAY FROM MAIN AMERICA & CREATURE COMFORTS.......BUT, I WANTED TO SAY......AND I HESISTATE TO SAY THIS...........WELL, IN MY SPIRIT I FEEL THAT EVIL MEN LAY IN WAIT TO HURT YOU. THEY KNOW YOUR M.O. THEY KNOW WHERE YOU GO. THEY HATE YOU WITH 100% PASSION, AND THEY KNOW YOU WILL SHOW UP YEAR-AFTER-YEAR-----SOME 25 CONSECUTIVE YEARS NOW AT MARDI GRAS. THAT IS PHENOMENAL!!
TAKE SPECIAL CARE. STAY WITH THE COPPERS & WITHIN THEIR TAPED- PERIMETERS. (I EVEN KNOW CATHOLICS UP IN THE MIDWEST THAT HATE YOU, HOW EVIL IS MAN? WHO CAN IMAGINE IT? I WILL BE AVAILABLE 24/7/365 FROM MY LAW OFFICE OR HOMETO HELP YOU WITH LITTLE LEGAL PROBLEMS, BUT I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE BIG PROBLEMS. WATCH YOUR BACK!!
IF ONLY I COULD GRAB YOUR NECK WITH MY SCARF & WARN YOU OF THE JOURNEYS AHEAD!!
---ELSMAN, LAWYER OF MICHIGAN, WITH A SINGULAR CLIENT---JESUS
.

Thank you Ruben for what you do.
Mark

Mr. Israel….how do I hate thee….let me count the ways….to many to number

"You have been putting alot of rewards in heaven!
Saunders

I love your preach pictures! I'm a missionary in Nolanville, Texas at a church here. I "retired" in 2000 after 18 years in, as my nerves were shot (we both know the reason) and now am back in with no regrets and ready to plow.
Pete

WOW Oh that’s good work Ruben, Preach it!!! Stand firm and don't be shaken. Always keep busy working for the Lord. You know that everything you do for him is worthwhile..
Faith

Hi Ruben,
My family was in Vegas this week on a ministry trip and we met a street preacher in front of Bellagio. Later, we really felt that we were supposed to contact him to see how we can be of support to him but we're stumped. His name was David and doing various searches I ended up on your sight and saw a post that could be him, by Dave Coke. Is Dave a young man, 30ish, tall and still is preaching outside of Bellagio weekly?
Thank you and bless you in your work for the gospel!
Sarah Polzin

You are a Mexican Jacka**, you are like sh**, nothing but a little germ, a tiny critter that is only observable under magnification, such as various bacteria that needs to be restored.

Brother Ruben, I met a young man last Saturday when we were preaching in Helen GA. A Bavarian Drunk-tank as we were rebuking the wicked there was two young men who were carrying a cross across America. They weren’t Street preacher’s per-say just young men on a mission. The younger of the two was named Cameron Walters he told me that he hadn’t seen any street preachers before and was really intrigued by the Confrontational style of evangelism. I told him about you and Bible Believers fellowship and gave him your card, so he may be calling you! Cameron seems to have a lot of zeal, I gave him a crash course in Confrontational Evangelism 101 just wanted to give you a Heads-up Love you bro! And still praying for you all.
Frank

you are always beating on the devil bro.so i try to pray everyday for you.
shout aloud and spare not
Z

Brother, are you able to see my posts regularly? I would you please help me by holding me accountable to the true Gospel of our Lord? I would very much appreciate it, and to know that you would do so is appreciated. Thank you

Hawaii needs you brother Ruben! Sure wish you'd bring the good news out here. We are having some big problems on Maui, where I live. We are over-run with paganism, eastern mysticism, witchcraft and new age beliefs. Saunders is helping me get a tract ministry together to help bring the Gospel to the lost. Please keep this situation in prayer. Any advice you have would surely be welcome. Much love and aloha to you.

May God bless you even more, Ruben. We preached together when you were up north in the Bay Area. I will see you around, brother. Jesus said, "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven... - Matt. 5:11,12.

mr.israel u call yourself humble?? your religion is sick. cos you obviously aint christians

you're a big man my brother ruben What do you bench - about 800 lbs? your a big man!
why are all guys around you big too?


I believe in street preaching 100% except when the preaching is causing men to lust. How do you protect yourselves from nearly nude or nude women? If you are laying your eyes on them, since you are not God, you are very tempted or definitely tempted to sin. God never partook in the sins of the lost, but only in a holy manner rebuked them.
Do you expose your eyes to seductive women (knowing ahead of time) or do you avoid it? Do you have women trying to reach those women?
Thanks.
Lynda

Ruben how do I become an official member of Bible believers?

Dearest Pastor Ruben
I greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, I'm Pastor Augustin Omana of Calvary Mountain Church here Bujumbura-Burundi, I see your website and I'm so very touching with your ministries, please I want to know more, also to be in contact with you and your ministries, we have 4 churches here Bujumbura city and to villages.We invite your ministries in our country and be able to working with your ministries.And if you will want we will send you our churches pictures, and the report of works every time. and when God will open door all the time you are so welcome to visit us and preach, teachings, if is possible organizing the leaders seminars and meetings. and we want to be your branch here.
We love you us praying for you
Pastor Augustin Omana

Since you seem to parade your arrogance and your ignorance eerywhere, then I think it only fair that you meet the challenge that is before you. Show me in Scripture where it says this passage SPECIFICALLY, not as interpreted by you but where it is CLEARLY STATED by Christ that Roman Catholicism is evil. Remember, it must be EXPLICITLY. The Pope has the power and authority of God not you, you are just an exCatholic filled with hate. Bow to Mary or go to hell.

Stop taking boldness in your street preaching as if it's going to save you, And turn to grace of Christ, not your own works.
Mr. Arminian

Richard wrote: "I love street preachers. Truly the work of the evangelists

Dear Ruben,
I enjoyed watching some of your videos just now, as they demonstrate your meek disposition, wit, & unfeigned love. How are you faring, brother?
As for me, after preaching in New York City subway trains & 42nd St. hallway to probably at least a million people, either alone or with my closest friend, I withdrew in Jan.2010 until now to be deeply engaged in study of everything, and see clearly now why Paul says "if you think you know ANYTHING [including about God & good/evil], you know nothing as you ought to know."(1Cor.8:2).
God bless you,
George
.

Ruben ! Your doing a great work in God, just excellent, May the hand of Gods anointing, intensify upon you, and may he expand your borders. A paddy wagon pulled up downtown while preaching, he said ok, I can see it from here, would you mind just turning it down a little, lol. I said ok, no problem officer. I hope everythings going well with you, again I just love those signs, if I get others to work with me like yourself, I definitely have to get those signs, maybe even a cross, lol. I'll be continually praying not only for your ministry, but for you and your family as well. Thanks for your concern, being with me my friend, in a time of need. BLESSINGS TODAY

If all I gotta do is pray, while you guys go face the crowds, I'm all over it! lol You guys are very inspiring
Connors

Looking forward to knowing more about your street preaching! God Bless!
Debby

Hey Ruben;
Marie and I were thinking about taking a trip to DC and preaching with
our banner on the mall of the capitol. Do you know of any permits or
restrictions? How are things, I have been hitting ASU about twice a
month and getting good crowds. I will be out there during finals week
which is a good time for the students to approach me one on one and bear
their souls or ask me where to start reading the bible...
Thanks,
John


Brother Ruben, have you ever preached at the national day of prayer? My hometown will be holding a NDOP on May 5th on which every Lukewarm Hireling in town will be there! I thought it might be needed to Rebuke the Gardeners of the Lentil patch! Do you have any words of wisdom that might would help the effort to be more effective?
Frank


Just wanted to drop you a line and introduce myself.
I am somewhat new to street preaching, we have a small team here in northern CA. (about 20 min. north of Sacramento) called ~Street Gospel~
We received out training form "Way of the Master" put on by Ray Comfort, using the good test.
any ways, if you all are ever in the area feel free to contact me at any time.
Thank you for your time, and God bless.
Josh




http://www.officialstreetpreachers.com/