Sunday, March 27, 2011

ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD ICON GONE


Elizabeth Taylor is dead. The Bible declares that we will “know them by their fruits” so let us inspect some fruit to see if she was ripe or decaying with mold and bruised. “But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”

-1 Corinthians 2:15


“For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”


1) She had a reputation in Hollywood for having a sassy foul mouth, committed adultery numerous times, which included eight marriages and several visits to a rehab treatment for drinking problems.

2) She supported Michael Jackson and defended his perverted lifestyle. In 1991, Taylor married construction worker Larry Fortensky at Jackson's Neverland Ranch. In 2005, Taylor was a vocal supporter of Jackson in his trial in California on charges of sexually abusing a child. He was eventually cleared of all charges. She encouraged Jackson to wear a Kabbalah red string as protection from the "evil-eye" during the trial. She was also was one of the few that attended Michael Jackson's private funeral on September 3, 2009

3) Taylor was loved and a known activist within the sodomite community, championing the cause of AIDS awareness, research and cure. As the spokes person for AIDS, she was involved in raising more than $100 million.

4) She was pro-choice as most Hollywood actresses are.

5) She was known for her acting talent, glamour and beauty as well as a much publicized private life, which birth our tabloid magazines today that follow Hollywood celebrities.

As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion. -Proverbs 11:22

6) To be filed under ‘narcissist vanity’ she loved her jewelry and proudly flaunted her 33.19-carat Krupp Diamond or the 69.42-carat pear-shaped Taylor-Burton Diamond and the 50-carat La Peregrina Pearl in public.

7) To be filed under “every idle word”

“Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells.”

“I’m not worried about dying. I consult with God, my maker. And I don’t have a lot of problems to work out. I’m pretty squared anyway.”

“When the sun comes up, I have morals again”

“I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions”

"I don't think President Bush is doing anything at all about Aids. In fact, I'm not sure he even knows how to spell Aids”

“I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times”

"Big girls need big diamonds"

"When people say, 'She's got everything', I've got one answer - I haven't had tomorrow.


“But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment”

-Matthew 12:36


8) Taylor converted from Christian Science to Judaism between her marriages to Todd and Fisher. Taylor studied for six months with the late Rabbi Max Nussbaum and she was also a follower of Kabbalah and a member of the Kabbalah Centre.

9) How many times did those headlines from those tabloid rags announced that she was close to death? She broke her back five times, had both her hips replaced, survived a benign brain tumor operation and skin cancer, and faced life-threatening bouts with pneumonia twice. diagnosed with congestive heart failure, underwent cardiac surgery to replace a leaky valve, the last few years of her life she failed to make scheduled appearances due to illness issues and had always denied the allegations that she was suffering from Alzheimer's disease. After her death she was buried within 24 hours as Rabbi Jerry Cutler conducted the service.

10) God was longsuffering with her and allowed her 79 years to Repent and believe in Jesus and we find no record, no wording in books, no mention at interviews or speeches of the Name Jesus Christ.

11) It was at her own request that she be late to her own funeral service, as if she will get the last word in her death. Taylor had left instructions that it was to begin at least 15 minutes later to her closed casket funeral as if she is in control.

12) As with her marriages and religion, she is confused as to where to be buried.

a) Near the tomb of Marilyn Monroe?

b) Next to Michael Jackson?

c) Next to the tomb of her ex-husband, Richard Burton in Wales?

d) Next her father and mother?


“Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh”

-Matthew 12:33-34


ELIZABETH GETS PREACHED TO STREET PREACHER STYLE:

A number of years ago the Lord gave me the opportunity to preach to Elizabeth Taylor. The event was the ‘gay awards’ (yes, only in California) which is their homo version of the academy awards. I did not know she was going to be there nor did I recognize any sodomite actors and those homosexual music artists who arrived waving to the squealing crowd. But our heavenly Father had given us a good location to stand which was right next to where the limos were dropping off these fallen stars to walk the pink carpet. Then about a half hour into my preach with banners raised, the crowd roared as Taylor walked out from her limo. I called her by name as she turned to face me and she was scolded for being an abomination as per Proverbs 17:15 for justifying the wicked and her perverted lifestyle.


“He that justifies the wicked, and he that comdemns the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD”


The rebuked lasted at least a minute but maybe seemed like an hour to her as she first looked shocked and looked around as if to say that somebody needs to stop me for saying that. Her countenance later changed to a proud look of, don’t you know who I am….you can’t talk to me that way….how dare you. The sodomites around me were beyond angry as they look to Taylor as the Catholics adore Mary. So it was noted that day in heaven that she had been boldly warned and judging by her fruit it does not look good for her.


“And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?” -1Peter 4:18


If it is with difficulty that the righteous are to be barely or scarcely saved, do we think Elizabeth Taylor can just walk in with her blue eyes? Do you think God will be impressed with her once beauty and glamour? Do you think heaven will rejoice to see her two Academy Awards for best actress? I don’t think she can fund raise enough money to bond her out of the predicament she is in right now. What a blessing to live in this city where these little gods can walk openly among their followers, only to warn them of their horrific ethics and standing before a holy God one day. This is the very reason we preach a “prepare to meet thy God” message to these people that feel invincible after being praised and loved by the world. WE ARE THEIR REALITY CHECK!


Will I preach out in front of the funeral of Taylor? No, why preach to the dead, Jesus said regarding such “Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead” so I recommend that we do not preach at funerals of sinners or our military, but to the living as God as He allowed me to do to Elizabeth Taylor before she was room temperature.



I would like to introduce Street Preacher Scott from New York, who is burning up with fire as per Matthew 3:11


“I indeed baptize you with water to repentance. but he that comes after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear. he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire”


Brother Scott single man that supports himself and is not ashamed of the Gospel, contacted me regarding joining us for Mardi Gras last year. As he had preached on the streets of New York and will soon be launched to ‘event preaching.’ He yoked up with us and preached 10-12 hours a day without complaints. He open aired, carried a banner and worked security when things got heated. Brother Scott worked well with everyone and will not compromise the standard of God and never flinched when confronted by the heathen. He now travels out of the Big Apple and assists with other events in other cities. We have prayed for laborers and God has produced, with fiery men like Scott. So without further ado…….


I was only 20yrs old feeling like a convicted murderer on the run, just a matter of time until I'm caught. Why did I do it?......But what did I do?...I thought to myself one summer night in the year of 2001. Somebody told me "God is moving" Then I remembered one day arguing with a Christian lady saying that God understands "SOME" sins. My arguement had to stop when that Christian lady told me that God understands that Christ died for "ALL" sin. Well that night of conviction was God convicting me of my sin of unbelief and giving me the grace to repent of it. That all triggered a life of witnessing in and out of the city of New York. Passing out tracts, one on ones was my passion. Then one day I was on the Staten Island Ferry coming into Manhantan, while on the boat I saw a brother not just passing out tracts but "Proclaiming out loud the gospel of Jesus Christ" That introduced me into "STREET PREACHING".


Well the city of New York is huge so it took me a couple of years to travel to other cities. From Long Island, to Queens to Brooklyn to Staten Island to Harlem to the Bronx to Yonkers I decided that Im going to make a stir on the streets of New York. From 2001, my life has been about working, going to church and street preaching. Well in the eve of 2009, one connection led to another and I was introduced to Bro. Larry K. and Bro. Ruben for the 2010 Mardi Gras. Now the 2010 Mardi Gras definitely made a impact on my spiritual life in the Lord, Not so surprised by the wickedness of Mardi Gras, because in NY you see just about some of everything but I was impressed by the fellowship of 15 different street preachers, not perfect, but likeminded with one purpose GIVING OUT A LIFELINE TO HELL BOUND SINNERS!


I probably was a little bit surprised for this years Mardi Gras (2011). As the weather was a little warmer, sin was greatly manifested, Yeah it wasn't in your face, it WAS ON YOU, KNOCKING YOU OVER! The tension and the hatred of the people was great! But where Sin abounds, Grace much more! If one can live in sin and be proud about it, one can also live holy and be proud and loud about it! I praise God for the love of Christ.